Sr Associate IS Organizational Effectiveness
Amgen is seeking an Information Systems: Organizational Effectiveness (OE) senior associate focused on organizational change management, communications, learning, and talent. The ideal candidate for this role will be an evangelist for customer care with a high emotional IQ and a thirst for learning and adopting new technologies. They are a skilled problem solver who seeks to understand and then offers directions and solutions to problems.
People are at the heart of what we do, and the OE team works to enable the Information Systems (IS) function so that its people are positioned to learn, grow, and improve. The OE team drives growth and promotes continual learning across the IS organization. The OE team uses people-focused approaches to introduce new initiatives and technical solutions to staff in IS and across the company. With experienced change practitioners, communications professionals, learning specialists, and talent architects, the OE team works together to bring the right solutions to each project.Key Responsibilities
The OE senior associate will develop and execute tactics that drive staff to adopt and embrace new technologies. They may often stand on the front lines, representing Information Systems to the rest of the enterprise with a high level of professionalism and grace. They will use their early adopter mindset to learn and research new tools and technology and then translate that knowledge into easy-to-understand solutions that move staff from awareness to adoption. The OE senior associate will use a variety of channels, including written communications, videos, slide presentations, quick reference guides, and internal social media to achieve targeted results.Basic QualificationsMasters degree
Bachelors degree and 2 years of Learning, Change Management, Talent Development and Communications experienceOR
Associates degree and 6 years of Learning, Change Management, Talent Development and Communications experienceOR
High school diploma / GED and 8 years of Learning, Change Management, Talent Development and Communications experiencePreferred Qualifications:
- Experience developing actionable and targeted project plans
- Excellent interpersonal skills; enthusiastic, team player and self-starter; serious commitment to hard work and excellence
- Possesses a natural curiosity for delivering innovative, state-of-the-art people-focused strategies (talent, communications, change management and learning) that drive targeted and high-impact results
- Experience working on agile teams
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Willingness to handle ambiguous and rapidly changing priorities
- Professionally excels at interaction with all levels of management, staff and vendors
- Understands how to analyze output and measure factors of success
- Ability to create and edit modern SharePoint pages with ease
- Excellent understanding of social media dynamics
- Understands how to use data and analytics to develop new and revealing insights
- Past experience with vendor management and effective budget utilization
- 3+ years of organizational change, communication and/or customer care experience
- Has an early adopter mindset and is not intimidated by new tools or technologies
- High emotional IQ
- Skilled problem solver who seeks to understand and then offers directions and solutions to problems
- Excellent oral and presentation skills; ability to negotiate, influence and persuade
- Excellent with the Microsoft Office toolset, particularly Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Ability to work in a team environment where collaboration is the cornerstone of daily work
Note: We encourage all to apply! Staff nominees have been identified for this role through TCDC and ISLT talent development activities.
Amgen is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics. This approach begins by using tools like advanced human genetics to unravel the complexities of disease and understand the fundamentals of human biology.
Amgen focuses on areas of high unmet medical need and demonstrates its expertise to strive for solutions that improve health outcomes and dramatically improve peoples lives. A biotechnology pioneer since 1980, Amgen has grown to be one of the worlds leading independent biotechnology companies, has reached millions of patients around the world and is developing a pipeline of medicines with breakaway potential.
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status
Join UsIf you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.