Sr Financial Analyst
Arranta Bio is a rapidly growing and dynamic bio-pharmaceutical contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO). Our vision is to be the best in class CDMO providing development and GMP manufacturing services to microbiome innovators within the pharmaceutical industry. Therapies focused on the human microbiome are exhibiting incredible potential towards revolutionizing disease etiology and associated medical treatments. Arranta Bio’s mission is to build a world class organization which provides microbiome bio-pharmaceutical innovators with a single source of supply from early process development through clinical and commercial GMP finished product.
WHO ARE WE
Arranta hires people who are committed and passionate to the goal of bringing life enhancing products to patients. We want top talent who will render ideas and a relentless desire towards accomplishing our mission; when a job becomes a passion, it makes you feel ALIVE.
Here at Arranta Bio, we embrace ALIVE – our core values that we live and breathe daily! We are Agile, Leading, Innovating, Value Creating, and Engaging.
We embrace our challenges as opportunities.
We are empowered to think and act.
We never settle; we strive to improve through purposeful creativity.
We build aligned teams who learn, grow, and deliver.
We are committed to building strong relationships.
Are you ready to come ALIVE with a daring and intrepid team? Don’t wait another minute; Apply today!
The Sr. Financial Analyst will be a key member of the Arranta’s financial team, reporting to the Head of FP&A. This position is responsible for the day-to-day financial reporting, analysis and forecasting of our Massachusetts Manufacturing Site and will be a key business partner to the Site Head and the overall Site Leadership Team. This role will require the successful candidate to work seamlessly with internal teams, across different functions and levels of the organization, to manage the financials of a complex biologics manufacturing Site while being comfortable with varying levels of process sophistication. In addition, the successful candidate will also have the opportunity to play a key role in the partnership with Thermo Fisher and expand his / her responsibilities as the business continues to grow.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Reporting & Analysis:
- P&L Reporting by Global Business Unit with detailed analysis of Trial Balance elements.
- Cost Center Reporting for Site Functions
- Cash Flow & CapEx Reporting & Analysis
- Drive process improvement in Reporting through creation of self-service Dashboard Reporting for the Site LT
- Support the roll-out & implementation of Site Operations Review
- Support the Overall Consolidation of Arranta Bio Financials as needed
- Implement Early Warning process for Sales & Cost in Massachusetts
- Partner with Accounting to ensure efficient and accurate monthly close
- Monthly Sales & Cost Landings
- 12 Month Rolling Forecasting
- Partner w. HR and Site LT to accurately forecast Headcount
- Support the internal S&OP process
- Lead the Annual Operating Plan construction, review and approval for Massachusetts Site.
- Support the overall Arranta Bio Annual Operating Plan consolidation & review process as needed.
- Support evaluation of Capital investments for the Site as needed
- Support the business partnership with Thermo Fisher
- Drive Process alignment between MA & FL with regards to reporting & forecasting requirements
- Drive continuous improvement in rereporting and forecasting
- Partner with Accounting to ensure
Experience and Skills
EDUCATION AND/ OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- 5-7 years’ experience in Finance roles with demonstrated growth
- Strong ERP background
- Proven Business Partnering experience & strong communication skills
- Previous Mfg Site Finance experience a plus
- Advanced desktop application experience Microsoft Power point, Excel, and Word
- Proven ability to work with professional discretion and confidential information
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee is frequently required to stand; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- In the performance of the duties of this job the employee is required to travel occasionally, drive a motor vehicle.
- Communicate using telephone and e-mail
- Phone reimbursement policy for qualified individuals
- Free parking
- Highly competitive healthcare with many plan options:
- Medical (HMO/PPO/EPO)
- Flexible Spending Accounts for medical expenses and dependent care expenses
- Up to 10 weeks of 100% paid maternity leave
- 2 weeks of 100% paid paternity, domestic partner, & adoption leave
- Educational assistance program
- 401k (traditional and Roth offered) with 100% match on first 5% deferred.
- A suite of Arranta Bio paid insurance coverage, including life insurance, short-term and long-term disability
- Voluntary legal assistance plan
- Employee Referral program
- Competitive PTO plan, in addition to 10 company paid holidays (includes 2 floating holidays)