IT Integration Specialist
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
The IT Technical Specialist will act as a key point of contact for Technical solutions for Abbvie US Commercial Operations. The specialist will be responsible for partnering with cross-functional teams to provide solutions that align with business strategies and needs. In addition, the specialist will also investigate, identify, and implement plan and build activities US Commercial Operations Integration and MDM area.
- Implement solutions for projects related to Abbvie US Commercial Operations CRM (Customer Relationship Management), Commercial Data Lake (CDL), Sales & Marketing Data Warehouse etc.
- Partner with In-field tools team, Sample Operations team, Enterprise Architecture team, and vendors to ensure design is in line with business strategies and needs.
- Evaluate and recommend solutions based on technology trends, business needs, best practices, and industry standards.
- Serve as technical expert or lead projects/programs and technical staff to develop, test and implement significant new products, or operational improvements or devise new approaches to problems at the division/business unit.
- Evaluate & recommend new software, utilities, and tools.
- Accountable for total project scope, budget, completion within budget constraints and schedules completion date. Accountable for successful and timely completion of all tasks/projects under direct and matrix control. Post completion audit of project after implementation to verify expected benefits vs. costs, both development and operating. Project success is critical to the continued business success of the corporation.
- Highly autonomous and productive in performing activities, requiring only minimal direction from or interaction with supervisor.
- Understand and adhere to corporate standards regarding applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies, including code of conduct, safety, GxP compliance, data security, and the software development lifecycle.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 6 years’ experience; Master’s Degree with 5 years’ experience; PhD with 0 years’ experience.
- Requires in-depth knowledge of the systems development life cycle, client area’s functions and systems, and systems application program development technological alternatives.
- Ability to function effectively in an environment with multiple and fluctuating priorities.
- Proven implementation of creative technology solutions that advanced the business.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with tact and diplomacy.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Experience in data analysis and data audits.
- Project Management experience.
- Technical Skills - Hands on experience in design and integration of solutions for a larger enterprise in the following areas:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in implementing solutions with Informatica Power Center, Informatica IICS. Experience with integration of Veeva is a Plus.
- 4+ years of experience with integrating solutions with SFDC/Veeva, MDM (Reltio/Informatica), big data (AWS, Cloudera), Informatica Cloud Replication, Veeva vault etc.
- 5+ years of experience in - SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle RDBMS, Teradata RDBMS, Cloudera.
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.