Treasury Operations Supervisor
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
The Treasury Operations Supervisor is a key role in the Treasury Operations group and will have the primary responsibility of ebanking administration and cash management. The candidate must be able to perform in a fast-paced environment and work under time pressures. The ideal candidate should enjoy seeking new opportunities while also dealing with significant challenges. The candidate should have a strong capability in international cash management operations and liquidity management.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Supervise global treasury operations support team
- Manage the confirmation, instruction and settlement of foreign exchange transactions
- Coordinate payments, receipts and transfers with various internal entities
- Coordinate with banks to manage transactions and services
- Backup treasury managers for key manager-only functions such as netting, FX exposure and FX exchange settlements etc.
- Supervise the ebanking system administration for the Company’s core global banks
- Manage contingent liabilities, including bank guarantees and letters of credit through bank portal.
- Manage merchant card program.
- Manage bank account management and bank fee analysis
- Prepare audit documentation for Sox, Internal Audit, External Audit, Tax and Rating Agencies.
- Ensure proper controls are developed and maintained.
- Complete and maintain Standard Operating Procedure guides on all team tasks
- Direct management of team of four analysts/technicians
- BA/BS in Finance or Accounting.
- Minimum of seven years of experience, with at least three with a multibillion-dollar global treasury.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel required.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills required.
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.