Bio-Rad's Clinical Immunology Diagnostics Group is a multidisciplinary team developing products using our BioPlex 2200 Multiplexing Platform. The BioPlex 2200 System is a fully automated, random access multiplex testing platform that combines automation with the diagnostic power of proprietary multiplex chemistry and state-of-the-art eFlex software to bring a new level of flexibility and operational benefits to the laboratory. We are seeking an energetic and talented Senior Scientist to join our IVD team.
Join the Clinical Immunology Diagnostics Group at Bio-Rad, grow your career working on cutting edge technologies, and develop IVD products that drive discovery and help improve patients' lives.
• Participate in the development of new in-vitro diagnostic assay products for the BioPlex 2200 instrumentation platform.
• Collaborate cross-functionally with project teams in the execution of product development and commercial support activities.
• Develop robust scalable products with processes that transfer to a manufacturing environment.
• Assess results and report to management on the progress of new product development projects and activities.
• Ph.D. degree in a biological sciences or related field.
• Minimum of 3 years of postdoctoral industrial experience in biochemistry and molecular or cellular biology research.
• Direct experience with immunoassay development, particularly with multiplex technologies.
• Strong track record in the development and commercialization of new products.
• Demonstrated track record of technical leadership of complex projects and in transferring new products to a manufacturing environment.
• Fluent in protein chemistry techniques including purification, modification, and characterization.
• Fluent in immunoassay and immunochemistry techniques including traditional and recombinant antibody development, screening and characterization.
• Fluent in the use of molecular biology techniques including cloning and protein expression.
• Experience with multiplex technologies including bead-based assay development is preferred.
• Strong instrumentation background, preferably with automated immunoassay platforms.
• Experience working in a FDA regulated industry is a plus.
• Strong organizational skills, communication and multitasking skills are essential.
• Strong computer and data analysis skills, including the use of statistical and bioinformatics techniques and design of experiment (DOE) is required.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 8,000 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.