Facilities Support Coordinator
The Work order coordinator, under the supervision of the Facilities Support Operations Supervisor, or designated supervisor will be responsible for performing various aspects of coordination, Work order support for the Texas Biological Facility (TBF), the Flexible Biological Facility (FBF) and the National Center for Therapeutic Manufacturing (NCTM) on behalf of Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnology Texas (FDBT). Primary responsibilities include various aspects to support facilities with planning and scheduling equipment for biotech processing equipment. This position will be required to use technical manuals, on-line resources and OEM representatives to maintain the equipment. Strict adherence to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), cGMPs and Quality Standards in a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing facility are mandatory.
This position is for day shift.
- Filters work request and create work orders based on requester information; if information is not clear, the WOC will communicate with requester for more details before turning the request to an Order.
- Performs Spare Parts Inventory Management on preventive maintenance BOMs in Blue Mountain.
- Submit request to create new vendors in purchasing system.
- Updates spare parts inventory in Blue Mountain.
- Capable of picking parts at warehouse, receiving and updating in Blue Mountain RAM Bill of materials.
- Accommodate parts in Bin Location.
- Capable of contacting vendors for quotes and follow up purchase orders.
- Manage Work orders Invoices, submit purchasing request and request for quotes (RFQ).
- Performs data analysis on Qty. parts per asset and recommends changes at Inventory levels.
- Gathers training information related to new Blue mountain end users requiring ID Creation and provides supervisor with information on who has clearance to proceed.
- Communicates work progress and significant issues to the immediate supervisor.
- Create weekly reports of Inventory on hand, Parts ordered, and estimated time of arrival on Bill of materials related on next 90 day PMs.
- Demonstrate continuous personal pursuit to increasing job knowledge and proficiency with different systems.
- Maintain a positive, professional, and customer oriented attitude.
- All other duties as may be assigned.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Working knowledge of Blue Mountain RAM Software.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills
- Must be able to understand written communication and SOPs.
- Ability to learn quickly and work effectively with little supervision when needed.
- Working knowledge of MS Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Experience prolonged sitting, standing, walking, bending, stooping and stretching.
- Use hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate portable tools, test instruments, as well as a computer keyboard, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment is required.
- Have a normal range of vision.
- The ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Climb ladders up to 5 feet of height.
- Attendance is mandatory.
- Experience in a bio-pharma research, manufacturing facility or related industry.
- High School Diploma or GED with two (2) years of relevant work experience in bio-pharma facility.
- Associates Degree in Engineering, Maintenance or Bio-Engineering, or related field, with one (1) year of relevant work experience in bio-pharma facility with Blue Mountain.(CMMS System)
- Experience in a bio-pharma
- Understanding of clean room construction and basis of function with experience in a bio-pharma research, manufacturing facility or related industry.
- Knowledge of Blue Mountain RAM CMMS.