Contract Research Associate - Bioanalytical Assay Development
The successful candidate will join a highly motivated team of scientists and associates developing novel genetic therapies for respiratory diseases and will be responsible for development and execution of bioanalytical assays to support pre-clinical studies.
- Execute bioanalytical assays to support cell-based and in vivo studies. These assays will focus initially on detection and quantitation of target protein expression and mRNA cargo as well as immunogenicity and tolerability of the drug candidates.
- Work closely with cell culture, in vivo, RNA production, and formulation teams to coordinate sample processing and bioanalytical assays.
- Must be able to maintain accurate and well-organized laboratory records, worksheets, and notebooks.
- BS in Biochemistry, Cell and Molecular Biology, or a related life science field with 0-3 years of experience in a biotech company or fast-paced academic lab.
- Strong foundation and knowledge of biochemical and molecular biology techniques.
- Experience with a variety of analytical techniques including quantitative PCR, ELISA, and western blotting.
- Experience with sample processing methods to support protein and nucleic acid detection from a variety of tissue types.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office, data analysis software (e.g. GraphPad Prism).
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced small company environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.