Global Marketing Senior Manager, Biosimilars Franchise
HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
If you feel like youre part of something bigger, its because you are. At Amgen, our shared missionto serve patientsdrives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the worlds leading biotechnology companies. We are global collaborators who achieve togetherresearching, manufacturing, and delivering ever-better products that reach over 10 million patients worldwide. Its time for a career you can be proud of. Join us.
Global Marketing Senior Manager, Biosimilars FranchiseLive
What you will do
Lets do this. Lets change the world! In this vital role Global Marketing Senior Manager, Biosimilars supports the commercialization activities and global launch readiness of Amgens Biosimilars Business Unit pipeline products. The Marketing Senior Manager drives the development and execution of high-quality global marketing projects that support key critical initiatives for each brand and for the overall portfolio. The Marketing Senior Manager also partners with the Biosimilars Business Unit business development team to conduct product and market assessment to inform strategic choices for future pipeline assets.
In addition to product-specific responsibilities, the Senior Manager will lead strategic portfolio-level projects that require working cross-functionally across Amgen to further organizational goals.
To be successful in this role one will need a scientifically curious mind, ability to learn quickly and gather insights across different therapeutic areas and customer groups, ability to manage multiple projects across different products/TAs and have the capacity to make meaningful contributions to a high-performance fast-moving team.Key responsibilities of this position:
- Work with cross-functional teams, perform quantitative and qualitative analysis to identify key issues, translate data into meaningful insights to support decision-making
- Support Global Commercial Lead to develop and execute global marketing initiatives
- Partner with colleagues in Market Research, Competitive Intelligence and Forecasting to develop deep insights into the customer, competitors, and marketplace
- Work with Agency of Record (AOR) to develop and facilitate MAC approval of global brand assets
- Generate customer insights through OL engagement, Advisory Board execution and conference participation, and ensure pull through into all global commercial efforts
- Partner with business development to lead product & market assessment to generate insights to inform global commercial point of view on strategic choices for next wave pipeline decisions
- Closely collaborate with partners in regional teams and other global functions (business development, value access & pricing, medical, regulatory, operations, finance other)
- Participate in special department, crossfunctional or team projects; manage project budgets
- Strong capability in project management to meet deadlines while retaining consistently high-quality outcomes multiple products / TAs
- Follow all laws, regulations and policies that govern the conduct of Amgen activities
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The professional we seek will have these qualifications.Basic Qualifications:
Doctorate degree and 2 years of Marketing and/or business experience in a role aligned with a Marketing/Sales commercial organizationOr
Masters degree and 4 years of Marketing and/or business experience in a role aligned with a Marketing/Sales commercial organizationOr
Bachelors degree and 6 years of Marketing and/or business experience in a role aligned with a Marketing/Sales commercial organizationOr
Associates Degree and 10 years of Marketing and/or business experience in a role aligned with a Marketing/Sales commercial organizationOr
High school diploma / GED and 12 years of Marketing and/or business experience in a role aligned with a Marketing/Sales commercial organizationPreferred Qualifications:
- Previous international and/or regional assignment
- Therapeutic area experience, e.g., Hem-Oncology, Neurology, Ophthalmology, Multiple Sclerosis, other
- Adapts and thrives in a changing environment
- Demonstrable analytical, interpretative and problem-solving skills
- Able to sift through different data points efficiently to generate insights quickly
- Has working knowledge of various Pharma/Biotech industry tools and databases [e.g., IMS/IQVIA, Evaluate Pharma, Analyst reports etc.]
- Ability to manage multiple projects effectively
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally
- Proven teammate
- Understanding of broad, global market dynamics and the cultural awareness and sensitivity to form relationships and work effectively with colleagues around the world
- Impeccable ethics and integrity
What you can expect of us
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, so we work to care for our teammates professional and personal growth and well-being.
- Vast opportunities to learn and move up and across our global organization
- Diverse and inclusive community of belonging, where teammates are empowered to bring ideas to the table and act
- Generous Total Rewards Plan comprising health, finance and wealth, work/life balance, and career benefits
for a career that defies imagination
In our quest to serve patients above all else, Amgen is the first to imagine, and the last to doubt. Join us.
careers.amgen.comEqual Opportunity Statement
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider you without regard to your race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Join UsIf you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.