Process Development Analytical Associate
Small Molecule Attribute Sciences Key Responsibilities:
A largely laboratory-based position where focus will be on driving cutting-edge analytical support and technology development impacting process and product development teams across Amgens portfolio
Work cross-functionally and across R&D sites while using analytical science to help drive efficient development and scalable understanding of processes and products in Amgens pipeline
Masters degree with Scientific experience
Bachelors degree and 1-3 years of Scientific experience
- Masters degree in Analytical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Physical, Pharmaceutical, Life Sciences or Engineering
- Training and expertise in analytical method development or organic chemistry or formulation development
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret analytical data
- Experience in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry lab
- Understanding, research in, and hands-on experience with chromatographic techniques, such as Liquid chromatography and gas chromatography
- Technical aptitude for the identification, development, and implementation of novel analytical technologies, such as Mass spectrometry (MS), NMR, Vibrational spectroscopy etc
- Written and oral communication skills for the timely documentation, presentation, and discussion of scientific results in a fast-paced, multi-disciplinary, team-based environment
- Abilities in trouble-shooting, problem solving, and multi-tasking in support of process chemistry and formulation efforts at the pivotal phase of development. Can work under supervision.
- Understanding of GLP and GMP requirements and their application in a phase appropriate manner
Amgen is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics. This approach begins by using tools like advanced human genetics to unravel the complexities of disease and understand the fundamentals of human biology.
Amgen focuses on areas of high-unmet medical need and leverages its expertise to strive for solutions that improve health outcomes and dramatically improve peoples lives. A biotechnology pioneer since 1980, Amgen has grown to be one of the worlds leading independent biotechnology companies, has reached millions of patients around the world and is developing a pipeline of medicines with breakaway potential.
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join UsIf you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.