Associate Director, Marketing
Founded in 2000, Tris Pharma, Inc. (www.trispharma.com) is the 3rd largest specialty pharmaceutical company in the United States. With our intense focus on the application of physical chemistry in biological systems, coupled with the requirements of manufacturing and market demands, we have grown our employee base over 250% in the past three years. Specifically, we are engaged in research, development, and manufacturing of both OTC and Rx branded products and specialty generic products. Our mission is to understand the science driving the delivery of drugs into the human body; develop and bring to market products that add value to our customers and patients and provide a benefit to our company, employees and society at large. To support our expectations of continued growth Tris has an opening for an Associate Director, Marketing in our Monmouth Junction, NJ headquarters.
The Associate Director, Marketing functions as a key member of the Branded ADHD Marketing Team by contributing to the overall marketing strategy (Healthcare Provider (HCP) and Patient) and being responsible for the development and execution of tactics to ensure a successful launch of a new product within the ADHD Portfolio.
Reporting directly to the VP of Marketing, the ideal candidate will be a strategic self-starter passionate about educating and helping HCPs and patients with ADHD learn about the Tris Pharma products especially our new product in the Adult space.
• Achieves or exceeds U.S. sales and market share targets for the portfolio of products while ensuing all marketing activities are performed in an effective and compliant manner
• Serves as a key contributor to the strategic planning and development of product(s) that will in the ADHD market
• Leads the development and execution of specific HCP and Patient initiatives and tactics
• Serves as Point of Contact (POC) for regional/personalized HCP projects, working directly with providers and HCP offices to develop materials relevant to their area or office
• Prospectively identifies new opportunities and innovative approaches to enhance market share penetration within the target market(s)
• Collaborates closely with the Operations team to establish, track and exceed marketing program key performance indicators; Ensures collaborative and compliant communication between marketing and other cross-functional teams (i.e., Medical Affairs, Sales, Regulatory Affairs, Operations, etc.); Collaborates closely with the legal, medical, and regulatory team through the development of materials and through the Promotional Review Process (PRC); Interacts with PRC team to resolve open items and reach consensus
• Develops and launches Personal and Non-personal promotional activities including but not limited to: Sales Materials, In-office, Media, Digital, and other channels
• Actively participates in the brand planning process and the development of the brand tactical plan including, but not limited to: making necessary changes to align with brand strategy, providing insight and input into brand strategies, ensuring flawless execution of plans, providing input into media planning, evaluating personal and non-personal channels to effectively reach ADHD Target, etc.
• Leads Customer Relationship Platform to continue promoting product benefits and enhances adherence to their treatment
• Participates and contributes to all aspects of launch planning and execution of new products, indications and dosage forms including, but not limited to: developing plans to penetrate new markets, leading cross-functional planning teams to ensure alignment with strategy and tactics as well as timely development and execution, etc.
• Acts as primary contact for third party vendors to ensure projects are delivered within specifications; Participates in the vendor selection process for assigned projects, reviews proposals and ensures contract negotiation; Works within the promotional review process for internal approval and execution of contractsRequirements
Bachelors degree in business, scientific or related field AND minimum 7 years brand or product marketing experience in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology or related industry.
• Proven track record of successfully developing and executing marketing plans and brand strategies in the pharmaceutical industry
• Experience in marketing principles and practices
• Understanding of launch process and timelines
• Experience successfully working on multi-channel marketing campaigns and programs through multiple stages including concept, implementation, execution
• Demonstrated ability to successfully collaborate with commercial and non-commercial teams and flawlessly execute tactics
• Ability to work on multiple products within a portfolio of products
• Experience working with, and/or managing, outside vendors
· Experience in ADHD therapeutic area
• Launch experience in the pharma, biotech, or related industry
• Experience in Central Nervous System (CNS)/Psychiatry therapeutic area
• Patient and HCP marketing experience
Tris Pharma, Inc. offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package. To build and enhance our diverse workforce, we encourage applications from individuals with disabilities, minorities, veterans, women, LGBTQ, etc. Tris Pharma, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. #LI-DNI