Procurement Project Coordinator Specialist
The Procurement Project Coordinator Specialist will work within our Operations team to support material plan in agreement with production forecast. The candidate will have technical background for understanding specifics of cellular/biologic product manufacturing for clinical studies. The candidate will ensure timely material acquisition and continuous improvement with the suppliers. Need a self-starter that can assist in the setup of procurement chain for cellular therapy products and negotiates cost reduction.
- Support target raw material inventory levels and identify reorder points to support forecasted manufacturing schedules and projections.
- Work closely with Operations to manage material plan based on changes in the strategic development programs
- Manage contract manufacturers production schedules to ensure schedules meet CoImmune requirements
- Work with distributors to identify cost reduction opportunities and to meet targets
- Provide regular updates on critical delivery schedules impacting
- Assist with assessments and qualification of new suppliers
- Identify and implement sourcing opportunities for new product development initiatives
- Support internal and external teams with material orders and replacements
- Manage Cost reduction initiatives with manufacturers
- Manage special orders for customized and special order products
- Projecting costs for projects
- Assist with development of project schedule
- Assure on time delivery of drug product and shipment of critical materials per established schedules
- Minimum of 3+ years of related experience in materials management working with contract and/or OEM manufacturers, preferably in cellular and or biologic product manufacturing industry.
- Bachelors in Engineering, Business, Supply Chain related field, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience with Materials Requirements Planning (MRP) and Purchasing
- Proficient with MS Office Suite: Word, Power Point, expert in Excel
- Responsive with good written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Self-motivated individual with a focus on meeting goals and solving problems
- The ability to maintain a positive attitude while dealing with uncertainty and managing dynamic situations
Majority of work is sedentary with sitting, standing, and bending. Some occasional physical demands such as: pushing, pulling, and lifting up to 30 lbs. Good dexterity and balance required. Work will require working with Biohazardous, small quantities of chemical materials, as well as ultra-cold temperatures while wearing personal protective equipment.
The requirements listed in this job description are representative of the management’s assignment of essential function, with knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Nothing in this herein restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Furthermore, the job description doesn’t constitute a contract of employment and CoImmune Inc. may exercise its employment-at-will at any time.