Elucidata’s mission is to accelerate drug discovery by transforming the way molecular biomedical data is used to drive decisions. Polly, our proprietary platform delivers ML-ready multi-omics data to R&D teams. R&D teams can build, publish, and host bespoke analytical workflows on the ML-ready data and make better data-driven decisions to discover therapeutic assets that have high odds of success in the clinic. We are a 70-member multi-disciplinary team based across the US & India.
- Our proprietary technology has enabled the discovery of 2 validated drug targets and identification of 7 drug targets across immunology, oncology, and metabolomic disorders.
- Currently, we have partnered with more than 40 R&D entities in large pharma companies, early-stage biotech companies as well as premier academic centers.
If you love geeking out about omics data and the promise of ML in life sciences, we’d like to talk to you. You would evangelize a data-centric approach to enterprise-level ML initiatives for drug discovery processes in life sciences companies.
In this role, you will closely work with the CEO, account executives, and product leaders to drive revenue growth. You will be an early member of our growing commercial team driving Go-to-market fit effectively. If you are enthusiastic, curious, and eager to learn about the constantly evolving trends in the world of biomedical data, click apply! You will work with internal stakeholders as well as customers to solve high-value problems in the life sciences industry.
- You will grow to become a product expert who astutely understands how to best serve a customer’s pain points and needs.
- You will use your understanding of biological problem statements and multi-omics data to present compelling scientific presentations and solutions on the product.
- You will understand and synthesize key customer requirements and insights for internal stakeholders.
- This role also brings the opportunity to work with a dynamic team of data scientist, product managers, and engineers to translate customer requirements into exciting results, features, and products on our platform
- Your comprehensive understanding of the scientific and business context will be critical in day-to-day interactions with account executives to develop commercial opportunities.
- Ph.D. or Masters (with 1-3 years of relevant experience) in Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Computational Biology, Biology or related technical discipline.
- Solid understanding of biological systems and the biotech ecosystem
- Good listening skills and a keen interest in helping customers reach their goals.
- Solid communication skills and top-notch presentation skills
- Good writing skills and formal experience in developing technical product sheets or documents. Feel free to send us your writing samples.
- Prior understanding and aptitude for Omics data is a key requirement for this role.
- Proficiency in R or Python, version control, containerization, workflow management solutions, and developing bioinformatics pipelines in a cloud-based environment (AWS) is preferred.
Perks of working with us
- Autonomy to work from anywhere. Only one rule - get things done!
- Opportunity to work on creating India’s first life-sciences tech unicorn
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and are an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.