Senior Analyst, Master Data
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Provides operational support to the Customer Master Data Steward by performing assigned master data tasks and assisting with project activities. Liaises with business process stakeholders across organizations and geographies on behalf of the Data Stewards. Contributes to constant improvement in the quality and accuracy of Master Data to ensure seamless business execution.
- Investigates, troubleshoots, and resolves cAPPs (Data Stewardship Platform), SAP S/4 Hana issues or issues related to other systems. Facilitates cross departmental meetings with various stakeholders and end-users.
- Performs User Acceptance and Regression testing. Generates reports surrounding key performance indicators and Master Data metrics.
- Conducts Master Data Quality Audits and implements corrective/preventative actions in response. Delivers trainings, presentations, workshops, and group communications. Identifies opportunities for process improvement and implements solutions.
- Data Design – Supports standardized data design, naming, consistent data definitions and usage through assigned projects and operational responsibilities.
- Data Quality - Monitors/audits master data and remediates issues to maintain defined levels of quality.
- Workflow/Process – Provides operational support and enterprise guidance of consistent master data workflow for Create, Read, Update and Delete process.
- Data Operations – Supports centralized master data operations for creation and maintenance of enterprise master data elements, meeting global business requirements.
- Compliance - Enforces applicable policies, processes and procedures and introduction of new compliance documents.
- Client Relationship Management - Establishes and maintains appropriate relationships with stakeholders, including but not limited to AbbVie Business Support team, business leaders, enterprise-wide requestors and site-level approvers.
- Change Management – Supports organizational change across functional and geographical areas, ensuring successful implementation of master data and related practices.
- Understands Customer Master Data set up and maintenance processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business or IT-related major preferred).
- Computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, PPT).
- Excellent phone and interpersonal skills, analytical skills, negotiation skills, oral and written communication skills.
- Advanced understanding of cAPPs tools and SAP systems.
- 5+ years of operational experience with specific knowledge Customer Master Data domain, data governance, and related business processes.
- Strong understanding of the interaction of fields across master data domains in SAP (and knowledge of impact of specific Customer Master Data on transactional data in SAP and other partner systems at AbbVie).
- Six Sigma Certification preferred.
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.