Digital Analytics Solution Delivery Lead
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
The Analytics Analyst role in the Marketing Technology (MarTech) COE is responsible for digital analytics activities and strategies from solutioning, implementation, validation, and reporting to drive digital excellence and efficiency. The analyst will have deep knowledge in web analytics, a consulting and business savvy focus and understanding digital ecosystem. The analyst will demonstrate their analytical skills to develop dashboards, reporting products and ultimately insights that solve business problems/solutioning and implementation in the AbbVie’s US commercial Digital ecosystem.
This role will be instrumental to tie our web and mobile data to feed into the overall end to end digital data application ecosystem and footprint to support AbbVie’s US commercial initiatives. S/he will be the subject matter expert for web and mobile properties tracking and activities in the AbbVie’s US Commercial instance. S/he will be responsible to ensure the tracking of the data will be consistent regardless the site is hosted on Adobe Experience Manager or off platform. The strategy of tracking will include data integration between Adobe Experience Cloud platform such as Adobe Analytics with Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Target etc. The individual will work closely with business and technology leads including managers, analysts, architects, developers, project managers, user experience leads as well as external agencies and partners. The individual will operate as the analytics analyst and subject matter expert and will be the point person for all technical and functional analytics capabilities. S/he will report directly to the Analytics and Personalization Manager.
- Analytics Analyst will be responsible for the solutioning and governance of data collection and its integrations and optimizations for US commercial digital and marketing technology ecosystem.
- Solution and support implementation and customization of third-party analytics software.
- Defining and maintaining core competencies, best practices and benchmarks surrounding digital analytics.
- Developing on-going and ad-hoc reports to track key performance metrics.
- Tracking, assessing, and reporting customer user journeys to determine the strongest path to conversion and purchase, to develop actionable insights/actions and testing strategies to increase traffic and increase conversions.
- Determine most effective delivery methodologies for learning projects based on resources and project constraints.
- Effectively organize work, prioritize, and manage time in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Establish standards and guidelines for effective use of the AEM solutions, their integration within the Adobe platform, and integration with other core AbbVie systems.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable AbbVie policies and procedures.
- Responsible for measuring and reporting to team agility, efficiency, and quality
- Expertise in Adobe Analytics and Launch or similar enterprise tag management solutions.
- Expertise in Observepoint or similar analytics validation solutions
- Knowledge and (preferably) hands-on experience in data management, experience personalization and content management platforms.
- Experience in managing omni-channel digital data strategy, including acquisition, retention, and conversion optimization.
- Experience standardized tracking solutions covering the Web, Mobile, Social, and other digital platforms, especially the Adobe Experience Cloud solutions
- Experience in integrating offline and online data across digital platforms.
- Experience in web debugger tools and analytics testing tools.
- Experience in working with offshore and onshore team environment
- Strong experience and understanding of the digital data ecosystem, and data traversal across digital touchpoints and channels.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and business teams.
- Strong organizational capabilities with ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work with minimal oversight; deliverables and relationships are monitored through periodic reviews.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to build trust, listen, and ask effective questions with the goal to create a scalable and reusable business solution.
- Innovative thinking and the ability to leverage past technology experience to be successful in an entrepreneurial fast paced environment.
- Strong data analysis, IT, and analytical skills.
- Ability to self-manage time and priorities.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 6 years’ experience; Master’s Degree with 5 years’ experience; PhD with 0 years’ experience.
- Strong experience in a data related digital marketing technology role involved with leading, developing and architecting digital experience applications including websites, content management capabilities, web and mobile capabilities.
- Proven experience in projects involved with digital data architecture, design, and integration activities.
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.