Associate Product Director, BOTOX Urology
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
YOU ARE more than just a title, YOU ARE…
A Key Marketing Strategist.
- You are responsible for oversight of key professional marketing initiatives, working directly with HCPs to gather insights and address educational and market needs, and equipping the Field Sales teams with effective marketing tools.
- You will collaborate closely with sales training to develop field training and ensure optimal rollout and execution of brand strategies and tactics.
- You will also be responsible for coordinated branding across different promotional in-person and non-personal channels and will collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure optimal implementation
A Collaborative Key Leader.
- You will also oversee the HCP digital strategy, program analytics, sample forecasting and management, and promotional activities at conventions.
- You will be the responsible for drafting field communications, regulatory submissions, negotiations and approval process for HCP and patient materials.
- You will develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders including physicians, sales, agency partners and external vendors to create innovative and best-in-class initiatives that drive awareness, conversion, and adherence.
A Strategic Superstar
- You will be experienced in the following areas: working in a high-paced, matrixed environment, project management and execution leader, being a key contributor in strategic marketing plan development, and managing multiple projects with budget oversight.
- Develop and maintain relationships. Build working relationships with sales, physicians, brand teams and executive leadership. Stay knowledgeable of industry trends in bladder treatments
- Partner with market research, analytics, medical, and peer to peer training/conference teams related to key physician insights.
- Collaborate and maintain a high level of communication with cross-functional partners
- Create and develop materials, including digital selling tools, brochures for HCP personal and non-personal promotion.
- Manage workflows. Coordinate the work of multiple external vendors and internal departments including marketing, strategic communications, training, market research, medical, legal, regulatory, and compliance.
- Assist in development of marketing strategies and drive execution
- Manage budgets. Responsible for budget coordination and management. Prepare regular check-in’s with leadership to discuss progress to forecast and assess opportunities for reprioritization.
- Act as a leader. Present, lead and negotiate pieces through the legal, regulatory, and medical review process. Coordinate distribution and awareness initiatives to enable streamlined product access.
- Provide ongoing insight and feedback to upstream colleagues to ensure viability of future portfolio. Assess market research gaps and needs, ensure market research plans address key insights.
• Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree preferred
• At least 5 years’ experience in pharmaceutical or medical device marketing/agency is preferred OR combination of marketing and field sales/training experience on medical device or pharmaceutical products
• High-energy, self-motivated and task oriented
• Strong commitment to be accountable and responsible • Excellent presentation, communication & writing skills
• Excellent organization and documentation skills
• Strategic thinking and analytical expertise
• Critical thinking, problem-solving, and solution-orientation
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Yes, 20 % of the Time
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.