Manager, Omnichannel Analytics
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
OmniChannel Analytics Manager
This role is an integral part of AbbVie’s continued success in consumer and professional omni-channel customer experiences and will be responsible for providing insights into consumer and professional omnichannel performance, investment allocation and ROI and be a strong collaborative partner in omni-channel campaign planning and assessment.
The role of OmniChannel Analytics Manager within AbbVie is to lead analytics and measurement in support of the growing roadmap of omni-channel capabilities across brands within the Pan Specialty franchise. The ideal candidate has a keen ability of translating data into insights, and a deep understanding of designing analytics plans, leveraging approaches including predictive modeling, machine learning and artificial intelligence around tactic-level and omnichannel experiences. The ideal candidate will also be forward-thinking and will be able to anticipate the organization’s needs as consumer needs change with the ever-evolving omnichannel and analytical landscapes, and must be able to meaningfully communicate insights and information to a broad group of stakeholders through exceptional oral and written communication.
- Builds analytic plans that heighten visibility of omnichannel opportunities that will increase the effectiveness and/or efficiency of the omni-channel experience.
- Identifies appropriate KPIs for cross-channel measurement and partnering with multiple teams to generate reports that diagnose and communicate outcomes and recommendations.
- Consults on the appropriate methodologies to test and measure effectiveness of marketing tactics and ensures standardization and alignment where possible.
- Delivers omnichannel optimization recommendations using insights and analytics, in partnership with Research, Customer Experience and/or Brand Analytics.
- Innovates upon omnichannel analytic approaches for mid- and long-term impact measurement, that can benefit cross-functional teammates including Customer Experience, Brand Analytics and Brand Technology Solution teams; provide guidance on short term analytics; maintains a strong pulse on industry digital and analytic trends.
- Identifies appropriate customer segments through advanced data analysis and provides recommendations for contact strategies including financial impact analysis/scenario-testing.
- Drives analytics to build audiences in Adobe for Data Management Platform (DMP). Including look-a-like models, cluster analysis, and other advanced analytics techniques.
- Combines and interprets signals from multiple data sources with a solid understanding of various metrics leveraged by Marketing.
- Partners with Business Technology Solutions, the Data Science team, Customer Experience, Media and Franchise Insights/Analytics teams to identify new approaches and data sources to power omnichannel analytics and activation opportunities.
- Strong written and oral communication, presentation, and inter-personal skills.
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to influence development and adoption of analytic capabilities.
- Strong planning, project management and organization skills; ability to multi-task.
- Understanding of the basic principles of brand marketing, including brand positioning, personality & overall campaign development.
- Have a high degree of adaptability, perseverance, creativity and acumen to flourish in a dynamic environment.
- Experience navigating the matrix environment in a large company, including effective communication and influence skills.
- Skilled at combining and analyzing multiple types of data sources (marketing data, sales data, digital (website, app, CRM etc.), text) using machine learning concepts.
- Experience creating data visualization tools and/or with reporting automation initiatives.
- Ability to deliver actionable insights by combining data/analytics with research and business trends.
- Advanced understanding of the cross-digital channel and analytics space, in areas such as digital media, search, social media, social. listening, online video, websites, mobile applications, data management platforms, programmatic, endemic, paid search vs SEO.
- Advanced understanding of segmentation / audience development for use in testing and personalization.
- Strong experience connecting digital data and online experiences to offline behaviors and other 3rd party data sources for in-depth analysis.
- Experience working with digital/media analytics platforms and/or platform data (e.g. Email Marketing Platforms, Facebook, Google, Adobe, etc.).
- Familiarity with concepts surrounding tagging implementation – tagging schemas, QA/testing.
- Previous DMP Analytics Experience preferred.
- Previous DMP and Adobe Analytics Experience preferred.
- Familiarity with click-stream data preferred.
- Working knowledge of pharmaceutical data sources and related analytics (IMS, Symphony Health, IHS, MMIT/ Fingertip Formulary/Business One Technologies, HIRC, etc….) preferred
- Masters of Business Administration and/or Masters of Science in Analytics/Predictive Analytics or similar concentration preferred.
- 6+ years in advanced analytics / modeling techniques for marketing optimization
- 6+ years demonstrated experience in web analytics and digital media analytics
- 6+ years of experience identifying and outlining key campaign metrics and building campaign proformas/measurement plans/marketing analytics.
- 1+ years of experience managing vendor
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.