Senior Manager, Digital & Cross Channel Advanced Analytics
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Sr. Manager, Digital & Cross-Channel Advanced Analytics
Primary Function / Primary Goals / Objectives
The Digital & Cross Channel Advanced Analytics Manager will play an important role in the continued success and growth of AbbVie’s Medical Therapeutics Digital Marketing platform, delivering insights into the performance of consumer and professional omni-channel media campaigns, monitoring and measuring the impact of High Value Actions on owned website properties, executing against the division’s digital ecosystem data strategy, and generating insights in partnering with Digital Marketing to optimize future campaigns and investment decisions.
This role is part of a critical business transformation at the intersection of our “Winning With Data” and “Digital Transformation” initiatives. It requires an experienced digital analytics practitioner with the demonstrated ability to leverage data, analytics and technology to identify key insights across consumer and professional media channels; and possesses the business acumen and influencing skills to drive activation and favorable business results.
To deliver on these expectations, this role will be required to execute against an omni channel analytics vision and roadmap for the Medical Therapeutics Commercial Business Unit, implementing new and emerging data platforms, networks, and partnerships, along with innovative technology platforms that provide the most accurate picture of our current performance. Additionally, the candidate will crystallize insights and recommendations on an ongoing basis, and partner with Digital Marketing peers on integrating them into the daily rhythms of the media buys.
- Execute against the analytics agenda for the Medical Therapeutics Digital Marketing Platform, including digital media campaign measurement, A/B testing and personalization capabilities, audience development, and media placement/execution.
- Design and build measurement plans to demonstrate impact of digital/social/CRM experiences with consumers, and physician stakeholders. Builds test and learn plans for digital/social/CRM at the customer/segment, channel and campaign level, including establishing learning agenda for pilots and tests.
- Assist in operationalizing multi-channel measurement and attribution (MTA) capabilities and advanced analytics to demonstrate the impact of omni-channel experiences across physician and consumer campaigns.
- Execute digital media KPI reporting and draw insights out of the data that provides a line of sight to near-in opportunities to improve campaign performance on-the-fly.
- Leverage advanced techniques to identify and quantify High Value Actions (HVAs) on our website properties with patient flow behaviors, including physician office visits, medical diagnoses, and treatment therapy.
- Execute the analytics agenda for Physician Omni Channel Experience, including analytics for Next Best Action, evolving the analytics and triggers from business rules based to machine learning and AI based algorithms.
- Continuously explore advanced analytic modeling solutions, including predictive machine learning, to inform trigger-based and next best action analytics as well as audience optimization and personalized experiences
- Partners with commercial capabilities, vendors and IT to acquire new data sources needed to measure the success of consumer and HCP digital marketing tactics.
- Ensure seamless integration and collaboration across cross functional peers to improve analytical and strategic insight, and activation into the business system
Required Qualifications, Background & Skills:
- MBA preferred. Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or Economics required
- 6-8 years demonstrated experience in analytics or execution of multi-channel marketing (Digital Media, Social Media, Website marketing, CRM, Email Marketing)
- 6-8 years of experience identifying and outlining key campaign metrics and building campaign proformas/measurement plans/marketing analytics.
- 6-8 years of managing / working with multiple and diverse data sets for analytics
- 6-8 years in advanced analytics / modeling techniques for marketing optimization
- Experience navigating the matrix environment in a large company, including effective communication and influence skills
- Ability to deliver actionable insights and recommendations by combining data/analytics with research and business trends
- Experience working with multiple internal partners and external agencies including advertising, media, digital, database agencies.
- Strong understanding and expertise in digital media buying processes and execution, digital networks, and data providers, aggregators, and on-boarders
- Prior Veeva/CLM data/analytics experience
- Prior Digital media agency experience
- Pharmaceutical industry analytics experience a plus, but not requiredv
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Yes, 15 % of the Time
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.