Pulse Biosciences (Nasdaq: PLSE) is a bio-electric medicine company committed to health innovation that has the potential to improve and extend the lives of patients. The CellFX® System will be the first commercial product to harness the distinctive advantages of our proprietary Nano-Pulse Stimulation™ (NPS™) technology. The unique cell-specific effects of the NPS mechanism of action have the potential to significantly benefit patients across multiple medical applications, including dermatology, our first planned commercial application.
We exist to make a positive difference in the lives of patients, physicians, healthcare providers, shareholders and our Pulse Biosciences team members. We take pride in hiring the best and brightest minds to our world-class company. Individuals who are creative, forward-thinking, and who approach challenges with an innovative attitude will excel in our culture.
The Test Technician will be responsible for production test, troubleshoot and repair at subassembly and top-level assemblies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs all in-house manufacturing test at subassembly and top-level assemblies within the Quality Management System (QMS) in compliance with cGMP.
- Builds test fixtures. Assists in development of test procedures and software test programs including deployment into Production.
- Performs test and debug at PCBA and System level.
- Provides feedback including hands-on definition of MPIs, WIs, TPs and DHRs.
- Identifies ECO changes required and work with manufacturing engineering for its implementation.
- Works with external suppliers and contract manufacturers for outsourcing subassemblies and assemblies.
- Assists in new product transfer of manufacturing to contract manufacturer including training of staff.
- Assists Engineering with R&D activities including execution of design verification and validation activities.
- Contribute to operations initiatives to continually improve quality, reduce cost, reduce cycle time and simplify processes.
- Assists in future facilities expansion activities & facilities maintenance.
- Ensure compliance with company policies, procedures, and regulatory.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Associate degree in an engineering or scientific field.
- Five (5) years direct functional experience in a medical device environment.
Skills, Abilities, and Other Requirements:
- Medical device in electromechanical and electronics experience required.
- Technical knowledge of assembly, test and debug of electronic equipment including software application or program.
- Knowledge and understanding of cGMP & ISO regulations.
- Proficient knowledge and skill in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat Professional, Adobe Illustrator, Zebra Printer hardware/software, and Test Software applications.
- Excellent oral written communication skills with strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to work conscientiously and with minimal direction, using good judgment, taking initiative to accomplish short and long-range projects, and recommend actions with minimal direction.
- Ability to work as a team member, multi-task and be very flexible to adapt to the ever-changing work priorities and requirements of a dynamic, fast growing company.
- Ability to lift 10-15 pounds.
Our corporate headquarters is located in Hayward, California. To learn more about us, visit our website at www.pulsebiosciences.com.
At Pulse Biosciences, we are committed to providing a respectful work environment to our diverse workforce. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all persons regardless of race, age, color, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, religion, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. We will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Principals only; unsolicited candidate submissions from recruiters or third-party agencies will be considered free referrals.