Data Management Manager
HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
You've earned your degree. How will you use that achievement to reach your goals? Do more with the knowledge you've worked hard to acquire and the passion you already have. At Amgen, our shared mission-to serve patients-drives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the world's leading biotechnology companies, reaching over 10 million patients worldwide. Become the professional you are meant to be in this meaningful role.
Data Management Manager
What you will do
Let's do this. Let's change the world. In this vital role you will be supporting master data stewardship and operations for the global commercial organization. Under minimal direction, this position will ensure effective execution of business rules and accuracy of master data working with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Responsible for data stewardship and operations that enables data accuracy across master data domains i.e. customer, payer, product, affiliations, etc.
- Reconcile potential matches, manage data change requests and maintain master reference data
- Mediate resolution of data/system related issues and communicate to relevant partners
- Responsible for system integration and user acceptance testing of related system and integration implementations
- Execute master data governance process ensuring adherence to policies, standards, and principles
- Cross-Functional collaboration, with internal partners from Commercial, Medical, IS, Privacy, Compliance, and Legal
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The data management professional we seek is an individual with these qualifications.
Master's degree and 2 years of data management, analytics, sales and marketing operations experience
Bachelor's degree and 4 years of data management, analytics, sales and marketing operations experience
Associate degree and 10 years of data management, analytics, sales and marketing operations experience
High school and 12 years of data management, analytics, sales and marketing operations experience
- Bachelor's degree
- 8+ years of experience in data management, analytics, sales and/or marketing operations, or a related field
- Direct experience in master data management, data profiling, data stewardship, data analysis and data quality processes
- Pharma master data and transactional information (commercial, medical, clinical, etc.) experience
- Pharma/healthcare business processes experience (commercial, medical, clinical, etc.)
- Understanding of IS data applications and operations experience
- Excellent communication (oral/written) skills, including interpersonal skills to foster collaboration and success in a highly matrixed environment
- Strong project management skills, lead and manage projects from concept to completion in a matrixed and, at times, ambiguous environment
- Demonstrated self-starter, ability to work under limited supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills, negotiation skills, active listening, and relationship management skills
Some of the vast rewards of working here
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, so we work to care for our teammates' professional and personal growth and well-being.
- Full support and career-development resources to expand your skills, enhance your expertise, and maximize your potential along your career journey
- A diverse and inclusive community of belonging, where teammates are empowered to bring ideas to the table and act
- Generous Total Rewards Plan-comprising health, finance and wealth, work/life balance, and career benefits-with compensation and benefits rated above 4 stars (out of 5) on Glassdoor
for a career that defies imagination
Objects in your future are closer than they appear. Join us.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider you without regard to your race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
If you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.
Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.
As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.