Tris Pharma, Inc. (www.trispharma.com) is a rapidly growing, technology-driven pharmaceutical company engaged in branded and generic product development. Over the past three (3) years Tris’ employee base has grown over 250%. Located in Monmouth Junction, New Jersey, Tris has an immediate opening for Manufacturing Porters on multiple shifts.
These positions are approximately 3 - 4 month potential temp to hire opportunities based on successful performance and company needs.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
The Manufacturing Porter is part of the Manufacturing team and is responsible for cleaning designated manufacturing operating areas in order to assure the preservation and upkeep of the buildings, fixtures, and manufacturing spaces of the organization. She/he complies with instructions and prescribed routines, methods or cleaning and disposal procedures in accordance to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs).
• Cleans up and removes garbage from various manufacturing locations throughout the company, including cGMP areas
• Sweeps and cleans floor as required and maintains other areas as needed in a neat and orderly fashion
• Keeps production areas clean at all times
• Empties plastic bags from trash receptacles and disposes accordingly
• Ensures adequate supplies are in stock, as needed
• Transports small equipment or tools between manufacturing departments, as needed
• High school diploma or equivalent REQUIRED
• Previous Porter or Housekeeping experience PREFERRED
• Ability to read and understand documents and then apply safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals REQUIRED
• Ability and willingness to work additional hours as required by business needs REQUIRED
• Fluent in English (verbal and written)
This is a Manufacturing based position:
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs REQUIRED
• Ability to use Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) REQUIRED
• Ability to stand for extended periods REQUIRED
Tris Pharma, Inc. offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package. To build and enhance our diverse workforce, we encourage applications from individuals with disabilities, minorities, veterans, women, LGBTQ, etc. Tris Pharma, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.