Recursion is a clinical-stage biotechnology company decoding biology by integrating technological innovations across biology, chemistry, automation, data science and engineering to radically improve the lives of patients and industrialize drug discovery. Our team is working to solve some of the hardest, most meaningful problems facing human health today. Come join us in our mission to decode biology to radically improve lives, while doing the most impactful work of your life.
The Impact You’ll Make
- Partner with the Executives you support to master their calendar, travel arrangements, and special projects to unleash efficiency and effectiveness in pursuit of achieving the mission.
- Act as a representative of Recursion and the Executive team with professionalism and thoughtfulness.
- Think smartly and quickly to find resourceful and clever solutions for challenging problems.
- Collaborate with different teams to help foster and grow a distinct Recursion culture.
The Team You’ll Join
- The Executive team at Recursion is made up of a group of outstanding leaders across a wide variety of scientific and operational disciplines. Each of our Executives embodies Recursion’s mission and values in the work they do, the decisions they make, and the leadership they offer their teams. We are looking for someone who wants to be an essential partner to help unleash efficiency and effectiveness in others in pursuit of achieving Recursion’s mission.
- The admin team is a diverse group of professional administrative assistants who work with and support the executive team in pursuit of the mission and upholding Recursion values. It is a supportive and scrappy group that works as a team first and foremost. We have varied experiences that lend light and skills to our job.
The Experience You’ll Need
- 5+ years of experience supporting executives, preferably at a high-growth company
- Bachelor's degree (preferred)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with G-Suite and Slack
- Excellent problem solving skills
The Benefits/Perks You’ll Enjoy
- 100% Coverage of health, vision, and dental insurance premiums
- 401(k) with generous matching (immediate vesting)
- Stock option grants
- Two one-week paid company closures (summer and winter)
- Flexible vacation/sick leave
- Generous paid parental leave (including adoptive)
- Onsite daycare facility*
- Commuter benefit and vehicle parking to ease your commute*
- Complimentary chef-prepared lunches and well-stocked snack bars*
- Monthly fitness/wellness stipend
- One-of-a-kind 100,000 square foot headquarters complete with a 70-foot climbing wall, showers, lockers, and bike parking*
*Subject to change for remote-based employees during the COVID-19 pandemic
More About Us
Recursion is a clinical-stage biotechnology company decoding biology by integrating technological innovations across biology, chemistry, automation, data science, and engineering, with the goal of radically improving the lives of patients and industrializing drug discovery. Central to our mission is the Recursion Operating System, or Recursion OS, that combines an advanced infrastructure layer to generate what we believe is one of the world’s largest and fastest-growing proprietary biological and chemical datasets and the Recursion Map, a suite of custom software, algorithms, and machine learning tools that we use to explore foundational biology unconstrained by human bias and navigate to new biological insights which may accelerate our programs. We are a biotechnology company scaling more like a technology company. Recursion is proudly headquartered in Salt Lake City.
Recursion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.