Manager, Business Compliance
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Joining the AbbVie Compliance team will inspire you to aim high with your ambition. You will play a key role in supporting AbbVie’s industry leading Sales and Marketing team, which are on the cutting edge of the Healthcare industry. As part of the industry’s leading team, we are focused on synergizing business and compliance objectives to increase agility and gain a competitive advantage in an evolving marketplace.
You are more than just a title, you are…
A strategic thinker: align and excite internal stakeholders to facilitate success through strong leadership, strategic thinking and personal drive.
First class team player: collaborate across multiple disciplines to ensure compliance and ability to influence cross-functional teams and senior leadership.
- Provide timely and practical advice and support for questions and concerns regarding compliant activities.
- Provide support of key business operations functions and Centers of Excellence.
- Partner with members from sales, marketing, legal, business operations, and medical affairs departments for compliance-related activities.
- Develop and deliver regular and ongoing training and education to the Commercial Organization. Provide data analytics and reporting related to monitoring findings and other compliance observations to internal stakeholders as well as external regulators.
- Manage and maintain database of compliance observations.
- Assist in compliance monitoring and investigations as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 4-5 years of experience in Compliance, with 2-3 years of experience in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry preferred.
- Prior experience in business/customer facing role required.
- Prior experience managing projects.
In this role, we’re looking for a leader who will:
- Act as an Owner
- Be Excellence Focused
- Act as an Influencer
We Engage, Develop, and Reward our colleagues.
Engage. From Day 1, you are a bold leader who wants to make an impact. We listen to your ideas and questions, so we can be even better at what we do.
Develop. Learn every day, build new skills every day. We prioritize development, so our leaders are always ready for the next challenge and opportunity.
Reward. Exceptional performance creates exceptional opportunities and rewards. Financial awards and incentives are just a part of this - we invest in our people; celebrate success through recognition programs; and promote healthy lifestyles and work-life balance.
Significant Work Activities
Yes, 15 % of the Time
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.