Summary:The Bioconjugations group at Bolt Biotherapeutics is seeking a Scientist experienced in bioconjugation, purification and characterization of complex bioconjugates, to play an important role in the discovery and development of immune-stimulating, myeloid- engaging transformative therapeutics.
Responsibilities:Scientific responsibilities to include, but are not limited to:
• Bioconjugation activities to produce novel immune-stimulating antibody conjugates (ISACs).
• Work cross-functionally as part of internal multi-disciplinary teams, as well as working with external partners and CROs.
• Participate in experimental design and planning, conduct experiments, maintain detailed records, and communicate results.
• Synthesis, purification and characterization of ADCs on research- and early development scales.
• Development and optimization of conjugation protocols utilizing novel chemistries and technologies.
• Represent the bioconjugation group as a member of multidisciplinary project teams
• Record and communicate findings in a timely manner.
• A PhD in Biochemistry, Chemistry or related discipline with 2+ years of industrial experience is preferred. Qualified BS/MS candidates should have at least 5 years of industrial experience in a drug discovery and development setting.
• Previous experience in the discovery and development of ADCs, including hands-on experience with the conjugation process are preferred.
• Ability to work independently, learn and optimize new conjugation techniques.
• Working knowledge in analytical techniques including HIC-, SEC-, RP-HPLC and capillary electrophoresis are preferred.
• Knowledge and experience in laboratory scale purification using various types of column chromatography and tangential flow filtration is desired.
• Proven ability in collaborating effectively within cross-functional teams.
• Excellent analytical, communication, organizational and presentation skills essential.
• Ability to deliver in a timeline-driven, fast-paced, start-up environment.
Who We Are:
Bolt Biotherapeutics, based in the San Francisco Bay Area, is a clinical-stage biotechnology company developing Boltbody™ Immune-stimulating Antibody Conjugates (ISACs), a new class of immuno-oncology therapeutics that have eliminated tumors following systemic administration in preclinical studies while also developing immunological memory, which may lead to more durable clinical responses for patients. This is a unique opportunity to join and build, with like-minded colleagues, a company that will transform the lives of individuals with cancers.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer offering a competitive salary and benefits package.