Sr Mgr, Customer Service
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Manage the strategy and execution for digital order management teams within Customer Operations. Lead managers, supervisors, and associates in the delivery of superior solutions that result in increased customer satisfaction and loyalty. Collaborate with and support sales teams to ensure customer needs are met. Implement and enhance digital solutions that improve reporting and increase productivity.
Main Areas of Responsibilities
- Lead strategy development and execution for multiple digital order teams to include, National/Corporate accounts, Aesthetics/Consumables/Therapeutic, and Plastic and Regenerative Medicine.
- Leverage people management skills to cultivate a culture of engage associates.
- Conduct regular meetings with associates to provide coaching in support of improving performance, providing recognition and career development.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to advance the development of SAP, CRM, Salesforce and ThoughSpot to support customers and improve team performance.
- Support sales team to develop customize customer solutions.
- Leverage project management skills to drive productivity through simplification.
- Develop proposals as needed and present to management - to gain support, funding for systems enhancements.
- Lead Quarterly Business Reviews with leaders and key stakeholders.
- Implement new case management system to support the development of a digital scorecard.
- Implement a new quality system to enhance the customer experience.
- Attend/support strategic customer visits as required based on internal management and field sales initiatives and approvals.
- Support the training of new sales reps on Customer Operations structure and processes.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- Demonstrate the AbbVie “The Ways We Work” values.
The following listed requirements need to be met at a minimum level to be considered for the job:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 7 years of Customer Service experience.
- Minimum of 5 years in a supervisory/leadership role.
- Strong leadership skills with track record of developing people.
- Demonstrated systems development and implementation skills.
- Self-starter with proactive mentality.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to customize solutions based on the profile of the customer.
- Experience working with ERP and CRM tools such as SAP and Salesforce.
- Experience managing Projects. Greenbelt or Blackbelt certification preferred.
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced high growth and rapidly changing environment.
- Team player - able to effectively interact with colleagues and business partners across different brands
- Potential for travel < 25%
- Bachelor’s degree required
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.