Customer Service Rep III
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Envision working with energetic colleagues and inspirational leaders. Now, place yourself in that mix; leading discussions, asking the right questions and driving results. All while wearing jeans to work!
Customer Care Representative III – Plastics & Regenerative Medicine
WHAT YOUR NEW MANAGER WANTS YOU TO KNOW:
“We are looking for team players who are enthusiastic about providing world class customer service while quickly adapting to our ever-changing Medical Device industry. Supporting Allergan’s Medical Device customers and salesforce creates an exciting opportunity for growth and experience in an industry leaders’ products. If you are passionate about providing the critical service our customer need and deserve, please submit your resume. I look forward to discussing your future with Allergan.”
Sincerely, Customer Care Manager
YOU ARE more than just a title, YOU ARE…
- A Mover and Shaker– You are the first line representative responsible for handling inbound/outbound communication and inquiries, processing transactions, and act as a subject matter expert.
- A Critical Thinker – You are responsible for fax and/or email order processing and resolution of issues that may prevent orders from shipping and process customer requests in a timely, accurate, and professional manner.
- A Relationship Builder – You foster the growth of a strong customer base through creating positive interactions.
- Handle a high volume of cases (70-90/day). Product orders; order status; serial/lot/catalog number research; product returns; returns for credit; product search; physician certification; pricing and services offered; delivery status
- Service as Subject Matter Expert, assisting team and customers with complex questions or circumstances.
- New Hire training assistance during the support/transition period.
- Process Improvement for existing and new processes. Develop team communications for these changes.
- Maintain confidentiality. Maintains proprietary corporate information, specifications of products, product information, customer information, and personal performance.
- Build bridges. Partner with Allergan Sales Representatives and clients to provide exceptional customer experience within designated Service Levels to complete order transactions and other informational follow up
- Provide white glove customer service. Provide our customers with a seamless, positive experience no matter the need. Resolves issues and answers questions with the highest degree of quality and accuracy.
- Conduct reporting. Utilizing reports to monitor, track, and ensure completion of work.
- Fluent in Spanish
- At least 2-3 years of customer service experience
- Experience working with MS Office. SAP or ERP experience preferred.
- Attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- Continuous improvement experience preferred
- Medical Device or Pharmaceutical experience preferred.
- High School Diploma
ALLERGAN LEADERSHIP SKILLS:
For this role, we’re looking for a team member who is:
- Excellence Focused
A Talent Magnet: The best leaders are brand ambassadors and have an eye out for great talent to join our family. All Allergan colleagues are an extension of our recruiting team, building bridges for the best people to grow our company.
WE WILL GIVE YOU THE ALLERGAN EDGE:
At Allergan, we define the “Allergan edge,” as something that sets us apart, gives us an advantage and strengthens us to be better – for our customers, patients, investors and each other. Our 'edge' is our colleagues, and we are committed to making Allergan the best place for them to work and achieve career goals.
How do we do this? We Engage, Develop, and Reward our colleagues.
- Engage. From Day 1. You are a bold leader who wants to make an impact. We listen to your ideas and your questions, so we can be even better at what we do.
- Develop. Learn every day, build new skills every day. We prioritize development, so our leaders are always ready for the next challenge and opportunity.
- Reward. Exceptional performance creates exceptional opportunities and rewards. Financial awards and incentives are just a part of this - we invest in our people; celebrate successes through recognition programs; promote healthy lifestyles and work-life balance. We offer amazing benefits most of which start on your 1st day at work (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k – company match up to 8%, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more)
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.