Quality Control I
The Analytical Specialist will assist in the analysis of bioanalytical specimens obtained from animal and clinical studies conducted at contract research organizations. In addition, this individual will perform analyses of production samples received from the manufacturing plant or the research and development laboratory. The individual will be required to follow all Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs); Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) and internal processes.
- Assist in the analysis of bioanalytical specimens (e.g., blood, urine, tissues) to support Clene Nanomedicine’s pre-clinical toxicity package.
- Perform analytical characterization on submitted nanoparticle suspensions using specialized analytical equipment.
- Follow cGMP and cGLP standards and SOPs.
- Perform lab equipment validation and qualification when necessary.
- Calibrate analytical instrumentation.
- Maintain supply inventory, including purchase orders and MSDS sheets.
- Attend as necessary and successfully complete training on analytical instrumentation and procedures as well as other directed areas of interest.
- Reports to lab supervisor any issues that may affect the identity, strength, quality, and purity of the product or that may improve the lab performance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
A Bachelor’s Degree in one of the science majors is preferred. This position prefers 1-2 years experience in a laboratory environment. Certification is not required. The employee shall be computer literate with excellent communication skills. Salary is commiserate upon experience and education.
THREE OF THE POSITIONS ARE FOR 3/12 HOUR SHIFTS, NIGHTS AND WEEKENDS.
ONE POSITION IS A 40 HOUR WEEK FLEXIBLE POSITION, INCLUDING NIGHTS AND WEEKENDS.