Talent Acquisition Coordinator
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
You’re passionate about delivering operational excellence to the business and have the drive to deliver results. At your core you are disciplined to deliver efficiency and the ultimate candidate and customer experience. You can implement bold ideas with a positive attitude. Most importantly, being a part of AbbVie’s Talent Acquisition Team sounds like a challenge you’re ready for.
As a Coordinator, you will be supporting Recruiters with the recruitment process, focused on the important yet tactical steps in the process including scheduling interviews, candidate travel, applicant tracking system data entry and other required candidate workflow process tasks.
- Contact candidate(s) within 48 hours of receiving schedule request and process all schedule requests within 3 days of receipt. Arrange candidate domestic and international travel, accommodations, etc. Process expense reimbursements through Debit Card process prior to interview.
- Send interview evaluation forms to interview team 48 hours prior to interview. Ensure schedule accuracy and send interview schedules to interview team and candidate 5 days prior to interviews. Continuous updates to the recruiters regarding interview schedule status. Engage recruiter when obstacles occur in scheduling process. Ensure interview schedules and receipts are accurately captured to ensure compliance to federal mandates (e.g. Sunshine Act and OFCCP requirements).
- Update ATS (Taleo) candidate statuses and upload interview schedules
- Regular interactions with hiring managers and administrative assistants for all levels of the organization, including VP and C-Suite admin staff.
- Process pre-employment screens through completion, inclusive of background and drug screens
- Provide high touch customer service to candidates, hiring managers and administrative staff, ensuring a positive candidate/hiring manager experience.
- Shares current scheduling volume each week and assists colleagues when appropriate to ensure work is evenly distributed among the coordinator group.
- For high level candidates (grade 24+), personally escorts candidates through their interview day to maximize the opportunity to provide a world-class candidate experience.
- Leads hiring events (onsite or offsite) for complex hiring initiatives with high visibility to the business. Responsible for scheduling, coordinating travel, onsite check-in, event planning, meals, escorting candidates, time management, reimbursement of expenses, and arranging debrief session.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Degree in Human Resources is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of previous experience in staffing coordination or in a HR environment.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are required to interact extensively with personnel at all levels within the company.
- Demonstrated strong communication skills, written and oral. Excellent customer service skills, including: phone etiquette, attention to detail & follow-up, communications skills
- Effectively handles multiple tasks and ability to prioritize workload.
- Proficiency in databases and ability to use MS Office products.
Significant Work Activities
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.