Manager, HCP Call Center, Patient Support
The Marketing Manager of the HCP Call Center is part of the Patient Support team and reports to the Sr Marketing Manager Care Center lead. This role is responsible for strategy, development, and managing coverage and access related services, including oversight and coordination with HCP call center.
Responsibilities for this role will include the following:
- Manage HCP call center day to day operations as well as adherence to SOPs
- Triage of provider office reimbursement and billing issues (e.g., LASH)
- Support call center services including Hub support processes
- Manage PA and appeals processes, including review of standardized PA/appeals forms and other relevant resources, establishing SOPs for offering this service (including points of entry), and leading trainings on how to use PA/appeals forms and how to triage accordingly
- Address coding and claims-related provider issues
- Manage budget development and monitor performance of HCP call center
- Advise HCP call center teams on call center support services and resources
- MAC submission of above brand HCP call center materials, including trainings
- Coordinate functional plan and calendar management (i.e. semester meetings, brand planning)
- Manage specialty pharmacy support via call center
- Manage retail pharmacy support via call center
- Evaluate opportunities across the entire PSP portfolio
Master's degree and 2 years of Access and Reimbursement experience
Bachelor's degree and 4 years of Access and Reimbursement experience
Associate's degree and 10 years of Access and Reimbursement experience
High school diploma / GED and 12 years of Access and Reimbursement experience
- Access and Reimbursement experience from a program development, marketing, sales, operations standpoint
- Call center or reimbursement hub management experience preferred - within pharma or consumer industries
- Two years of managerial experience directly managing people and/or leadership experience leading teams, projects, programs or directing the allocation of resources
- Consulting skill-set a plus including strategic thinking, project planning, presentation skills, PPT, Excel
- Process management experience in order to build greater efficiencies and optimize programs
- Program innovation and continuous mind-set in order to deliver the best experience to our customers
- Strong analytics experience, including basic financial modeling and Microsoft Excel skills with attention to detail
- Strong project management skills to track complex projects thru completion on time and within budget
- Strong communication skills - strong spoken and written communication skills to translate Amgen business requirements into operational programs at a partner operation, and ability to effectively navigate to win-win agreements across diverse internal and external partner groups
- Leadership skills - ability to provide direction, strategy, and coaching to assigned operations managers
If you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.
Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.
As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.