Data Control Analyst
With operations in 35+ nations and ~27,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma, one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL's therapies. Seqirus is one of the largest influenza vaccine companies in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
The Data Control Analyst will ensure that the quality standards of the company are maintained within the Seqirus' procedures, policies, for the end to end process of setting up a new customer through the order to cash process within the SAP environment. Additionally, responsible for implementing and adhering to strong compliance controls regarding master data, providing high level analysis, reporting and support for long term or recurring projects.
- Create or maintain new master data records in the SAP CP1 Customer Master system.
- Perform proactive maintenance of customer accounts, closing out inactive accounts, and updating all pertinent customer data.
- Update EDI EDPAR table data, syncing Seqirus account numbers with customer internal account numbers.
- Maintain document output records (invoices, automatic shipping notices, returns etc.), determining what records are EDI, printed, or not printed for all customer accounts.
- Partner with the eCommerce team to ensure best practices are being followed for account creation/updates
- Design and implement long term reporting needs for internal and external partners.
- Supply credit limit calculations to determine correct dollar values and valid payer accounts and submit approval forms to Finance department.
- Assist Customer Account Analysts with critical questions or "fix on fail" solutions to ensure customer setup or credit setup does not delay customer shipments.
- Calculate, report and analysis of product returns, communicating with all key partners to ensure awareness and agreement on approach and timing of credits.
- Partner with third party vendor to track and report on customer product returns and customer data information
Minimum Experience Requirements
- BA/BS required
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry or high touch customer service environment preferred
- Excellent written verbal and written communication skills and ability to craft documentation
- Strong interpersonal skills via direct communication and indirect via email
- Must be flexible, able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, and operate well in a team setting
- Ability to work across internal cross-functional teams (Finance, Sales and Distribution, QA, IT, Customer Experience, eCommerce and senior managers) and represent Customer Account Management
- Proficiency in MS Excel and SAP (6.0 later preferred), EDI ordering and SAP account sale-order management experience preferred