Temp Manager, Learning Experience Design
The Temp Training Manager, Learning Experience Design collaborates with Training Business Partners and to conduct needs assessments, select instructional models, and design instructional content.
A typical day in this role might include:
- Partnering with subject matter authorities to own the needs assessment, design, and development of custom content and facilitated experiences with supporting tools and materials
- Scoping needs by collaborating with internal and external partners to gather information needed to guide training plans that will define a best-in-class end user experience and drive performance
- Collaborating with partners and SMEs in order to understand business needs and translate them into learning and performance objectives
- Serving as the central point of contact and sharing feedback, support and direction to external vendors who are building learning assets for the Global Development Training team.
- Actively supporting learning pilots, train-the-trainer sessions and observation exercises to ensure learning effectiveness and identify vital interventions
- Having the ability to blue-print, storyboard and prototype and move quickly to get partner feedback and agreement early in design process
- Writing clear, concise and user friendly instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts
- Using existing style guides, imagery and templates
- Designing and creating learner-centered multimedia and technology-enhanced course materials and resources, including online modules, simulations, and graphical content.
- Developing Train-the-Trainer materials to best prepare trainers/SMEs to deliver trainings with the highest level of quality and standards
- Developing content with a micro-learning approach
- Evaluating effectiveness of the quality of training through formal and informal methods; collect and report on data captured to advise program development and maintain relevance to job skills.
- Ensuring that instructional programs are successfully implemented.
- Tracking trends, monitoring learning effectiveness, evaluating content and adjusting as required.
- Maintaining excellent knowledge of how people learn (i.e., adult learning theories, neuroscience), instructional design models, state of L&D (AI, NLP, machine learning, etc)
- Researching and recommending innovative, new learning and knowledge management business solutions to meet evolving business needs.
- Researching current and new technologies for improving existing content in alignment with performance objectives.
This role may be for you if:
You can take complex processes and concepts and build learning solutions that break them down in a concise and easy to understand format.
You have proven experience in designing, developing and testing eLearning content. Experience with multiple authoring tools (e.g., Adobe Captivate, Lectora, Articulate Storyline, Camtasia, etc.).
You are adept at writing and crafting training materials for either in-person or online delivery. Experience working within an LMS
You have experience in creating interview guides for video, editing video, and in creative design
You are passionate about learning and performance and work well in ambiguous, constantly evolving landscape
You have project management experience with ability to multi-task and advance activities across multiple concurrent workstreams
You are comfortable using modern learning management systems and virtual platforms like Adobe Connect
To be considered, you'll need a Bachelor's degree and at least three years of equivalent practical experience designing and developing learning solutions for a variety of formats and audiences (e.g. instructor-led training, virtual instructor led training, e-learning, etc). Experience with e-learning frameworks such as Adaptive Learning, Performance Support, micro-learning, 70-20-10 or other learning development approaches is also vital.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.