If you like working at a company where individual contribution matters and is recognized, where you can have both autonomy and support to achieve your goals and where creativity and accomplishment are rewarded, then you should consider BioSpace.
BioSpace, Inc. is the leading online community for industry news and careers for life science professionals. For over 35 years, BioSpace has provided essential insights, opportunities and tools to connect innovative organizations and talented professionals who advance health and quality of life across the globe.
When you become a BioSpace team member, you join a company that operates with a fun, entrepreneurial style that combines our passion & high-energy with an aggressive vision of growing the company. The team works together to develop and execute strategy to bring solutions to customers across the Life Sciences industry.
We are looking for a results-driven individual to join our team as a Recruiting Manager. You will be responsible for building out processes to help us scale our recruitment division, manage our existing team of recruiters and proactively identify new growth opportunities. As a player-coach, you will also have the opportunity to work directly with job candidates and employers to ensure a successful match is created.
In this position you will:
- Manage a team of recruiters/sourcers
- Implement and monitor operational processes
- Develop strategies to market to and attract premier candidates
- Directly recruit for positions within the life sciences industry
- Evaluate resumes and profiles to identify top talent and match current hiring needs
- Conduct phone interviews with top tier candidates
- Partner with candidates at all stages of the interview process by providing coaching, feedback and recommendations
- Present MPC’s to prospective employers
- Collaborate with employers to identify & understand key position requirements to create successful candidate placements
- Maintain regular communication with employers regarding status of open positions and candidate updates
- Manage and track a high volume of hiring processes while also providing guidance, gathering feedback and pushing job processes forward
- Achieve agreed upon activity and growth targets
- Utilize CRM tools/resources available to efficiently and effectively manage your business
- Establish, develop and maintain positive internal and external relationships
- Work collaboratively across all functional teams to develop solutions and improve customer experience
- Be a company ambassador within accounts and channel partners, maximizing our brand recognition and mindshare
- 4+ years of recruitment experience (agency experience a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field
- Ability to develop relationships with high-level executives and decision makers
- Experience in developing strategies and translating strategic plans into strong tactical execution
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaborate within a team
- Prioritizing, time management and organization skills
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in using MS Office and CRMs (Salesforce)
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Reference, Background, and Credit Checks Required.
Qualified candidates should send cover letter and resume to: