Temp R&D Associate, VelocImmune (VI) Next
VelocImmune (VI) Next is a technology development group at Regeneron charged with the discovery novel therapeutic. We are seeking a motivated, highly organized researcher to temporarily support our investigations using NGS. This is an opportunity for a researcher with strong molecular & cell biology skills to contribute to the development of industry-leading technologies and medicines.
In this role, a typical day may include:
• Phenotyping of Velocimmune Mice as part of QC in our tech development pipeline.
• Characterization of mice via NGS (next-generation sequencing) and flow cytometry-based phenotyping.
• Independently and as a team, conduct and support experiments. Investigating and develop new methodologies and technologies in molecular biology and biological therapeutics.
• Careful, thorough record keeping, data summarization, and presentation of results in formal and informal meetings.
• Track sample progress using LIMS system.
This role may be for you if you:
• Have the ability and desire to design experiments, problem-solve, and troubleshoot independently. Ideas and independent thinking are strongly encouraged.
To be considered for this role, you must have a Bachelors degree and 0-4 years of relevant experience. We need someone with strong skills in Flow Cytometry (Panel development and Validation.) Knowledge of NGS and sequencing methods is desired. Top candidates will possess a general knowledge of immunology, B cell biology, or T cell biology. Strong organizational, time-management, and presentation skills required.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.