Operations Finance Lead
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Operations Finance is a global and dynamic organization going through a period of rapid change driven by internal and corporate initiatives. The Operations Finance Lead will support Financial Reporting and Special Projects. This position has high visibility within Operations and other business organizations.
Key Responsibilities Include:
Financial Reporting responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Consolidate integration costs for planning and reporting
- Provide guidance to business finance and business integration leads on how to tag integration costs in SAP
- Obtain deep understanding of integration costs charged and ensure compliance with policy
- Analyze results and forecasts to provide concise summary of changes
- Prepare reporting packages for VP Finance and EVP reviews
- Assist with maintaining and coordinating Master Data changes for Global Operations, working with FP&A team, other Ops Finance support and Corporate
- Compile data and analytics to support Plan and Update HQ activities
- Supports key projects/initiatives and drives process improvements
- Bachelor’s Degree, in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 4+ years of progressive and related experience in Accounting or Finance
- Working knowledge of AbbVie’s financial policies (CFMs) and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities and adapt quickly to change to achieve required timelines
- Proficient in business applications, TM1, SAP and HFM
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- Strong organizational, communication, and analytical skills
- Initiative and ability to work in team environment
- Previous FP&A roles in pharmaceutical/healthcare manufacturing strongly preferred.
- CPA and/or MBA preferred.
Significant Work Activities
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.