Arranta Bio is a rapidly growing and dynamic bio-pharmaceutical contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO). Our vision is to be the best in class CDMO providing development and GMP manufacturing services to microbiome innovators within the pharmaceutical industry. Therapies focused on the human microbiome are exhibiting incredible potential towards revolutionizing disease etiology and associated medical treatments. Arranta Bio’s mission is to build a world class organization which provides microbiome bio-pharmaceutical innovators with a single source of supply from early process development through clinical and commercial GMP finished product.
WHO ARE WE
Arranta hires people who are committed and passionate to the goal of bringing life enhancing products to patients. We want top talent who will render ideas and a relentless desire towards accomplishing our mission; when a job becomes a passion, it makes you feel ALIVE.
Here at Arranta Bio, we embrace ALIVE – our core values that we live and breathe daily! We are Agile, Leading, Innovating, Value Creating, and Engaging.
We embrace our challenges as opportunities.
We are empowered to think and act.
We never settle; we strive to improve through purposeful creativity.
We build aligned teams who learn, grow, and deliver.
We are committed to building strong relationships.
Are you ready to come ALIVE with a daring and intrepid team? Don’t wait another minute; Apply today!
The Senior Accountant will be a key member of the Arranta’s finance team, reporting to the Corporate Controller. This position will be critical in growing the accounting function and supporting a Big Four audit.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Manage general ledger activity including: GL postings, account reconciliations, and interaction with business to ensure all monthly activity booked to Microsoft Dynamics ERP
• Key contributor in the monthly and quarterly close and financial reporting process
• Contributes to standardization of accounting process and policy at Arranta
• Work closely with the facilities team and the Controller to ensure new and existing lease population is in compliance with ASC 842 leasing standard
• Contributes to standardization of accounting process and policy at Arranta specifically relating to cash, prepaid/accrual, fixed asset, internally developed software and assist with inventory process
• Interfaces with auditors during annual financial audit
Experience and Skills
EDUCATION AND/ OR EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
• CPA certification preferred
• 3-5 years experience in accounting roles with demonstrated growth
• Big Four experience a plus
• Proficient Microsoft Dynamic user
• Knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley and SEC reporting a plus
• Team player and self-starter with the ability to act autonomously
• Solid business, accounting, and financial experience
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent financial analysis experience
• Strong time management and organizational skills
•Able to manage multiple priorities and demonstrate self-control
• Timely and accurate completion of tasks
• Proven ability to work with professional discretion and confidential information
• Advanced desktop application experience Microsoft Power point, Excel, and Word
- The employee is frequently required to stand; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- In the performance of the duties of this job the employee is required to travel occasionally, drive a motor vehicle.
- Communicate using telephone and e-mail.
- Phone reimbursement policy for qualified individuals
- Free parking
- Highly competitive healthcare with many plan options:
- Medical (HMO/PPO/EPO)
- Flexible Spending Accounts for medical expenses and dependent care expenses
- Up to 10 weeks of 100% paid maternity leave
- 2 weeks of 100% paid paternity, domestic partner, & adoption leave
- Educational assistance program
- 401k (traditional and Roth offered) with 100% match on first 5% deferred.
- A suite of Arranta Bio paid insurance coverage, including life insurance, short-term and long-term disability
- Voluntary legal assistance plan
- Employee Referral program
- Competitive PTO plan, in addition to 10 company paid holidays (includes 2 floating holidays)