Arranta Bio is a rapidly growing and dynamic bio-pharmaceutical contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO). Our vision is to be the best in class CDMO providing development and GMP manufacturing services to microbiome innovators within the pharmaceutical industry. Therapies focused on the human microbiome are exhibiting incredible potential towards revolutionizing disease etiology and associated medical treatments. Arranta Bio’s mission is to build a world class organization which provides microbiome bio-pharmaceutical innovators with a single source of supply from early process development through clinical and commercial GMP finished product.
WHO ARE WE
Arranta hires people who are committed and passionate to the goal of bringing life enhancing products to patients. We want top talent who will render ideas and a relentless desire towards accomplishing our mission; when a job becomes a passion, it makes you feel ALIVE.
Here at Arranta Bio, we embrace ALIVE – our core values that we live and breathe daily! We are Agile, Leading, Innovating, Value Creating, and Engaging.
We embrace our challenges as opportunities.
We are empowered to think and act.
We never settle; we strive to improve through purposeful creativity.
We build aligned teams who learn, grow, and deliver.
We are committed to building strong relationships.
Are you ready to come ALIVE with a daring and intrepid team? Don’t wait another minute; Apply today!
Arranta Bio, LLC is a dynamic Biome and Plasmids contract development and manufacturing organization that is looking for leaders to bring the highest quality processes, products and testing to our clients. Our staff members are committed to making a difference in our organization, for our client partners and the patients we serve. We seek individuals with proven competencies and strong character to help lead our organization now and into the future.
The Maintenance Planner will report directly to the site Sr Manager of Facilities and Engineering. The Maintenance Planner will be responsible for the daily planning and scheduling of maintenance and calibration activities at Arranta Bio’s Watertown, MA sites. The focus of the position is to ensure the on-time completion of maintenance and calibration activities.
In operations, the Maintenance Planner is responsible for the daily coordination of activities between the maintenance organization, manufacturing, QC and PD. The planner will also manage scheduling services associated with the facility, labs, and grounds. (S)he works with the site Engineering team, Manufacturing, QC, PD, and QA to ensure assigned maintenance items are being completed in a timely manner. (S)he may be asked to add and manage assets in the CMMS system, as well as develop reports and report on metrics related to the completion of maintenance and calibration activities. The position involves close collaboration with Manufacturing, Manufacturing Sciences, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, and other Engineering teams to complete all responsibilities.
- Previous proficient experience with CMMS software system(s)
- Knowledge of generally accepted building and electrical codes in compliance with the Town of Watertown and the State of Mass. including but not limited to NEC, NFPA 70, etc.
- Knowledge of OSHA and EPA regulations
- Strong technical documentation review and revision experience
- Experience with single-use technologies
- Strong ability to work independently
- Comfortable supporting multiple concurrent issues
Experience and Skills
EDUCATION AND/ OR EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the facilities/engineering/manufacturing environment
- Direct experience supporting building facilities and utility systems within a manufacturing/production environment is desirable.
- Experience managing services, including lab services, janitorial services, security, and food/beverage services.
- Understanding of local and state regulations and permitting.
- Experience with Blue Mountain RAM or other CMMS.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills; written and oral
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• The employee is frequently required to stand; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
• The employee is occasionally required to walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
• The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
• In the performance of the duties of this job the employee is required to travel occasionally, drive a motor vehicle.
• Communicate using telephone and e-mail
- Phone reimbursement policy for qualified individuals
- Free parking
- Highly competitive healthcare with many plan options:
- Medical (HMO/PPO/EPO)
- Flexible Spending Accounts for medical expenses and dependent care expenses
- Up to 10 weeks of 100% paid maternity leave
- 2 weeks of 100% paid paternity, domestic partner, & adoption leave
- Educational assistance program
- 401k (traditional and Roth offered) with 100% match on first 5% deferred.
- A suite of Arranta Bio paid insurance coverage, including life insurance, short-term and long-term disability
- Voluntary legal assistance plan
- Employee Referral program
- Competitive PTO plan, in addition to 10 company paid holidays (includes 2 floating holidays)