Arranta Bio is a rapidly growing and dynamic bio-pharmaceutical contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO). Our vision is to be the best in class CDMO providing development and GMP manufacturing services to microbiome innovators within the pharmaceutical industry. Therapies focused on the human microbiome are exhibiting incredible potential towards revolutionizing disease etiology and associated medical treatments. Arranta Bio’s mission is to build a world class organization which provides microbiome bio-pharmaceutical innovators with a single source of supply from early process development through clinical and commercial GMP finished product.
WHO ARE WE
Arranta hires people who are committed and passionate to the goal of bringing life enhancing products to patients. We want top talent who will render ideas and a relentless desire towards accomplishing our mission; when a job becomes a passion, it makes you feel ALIVE.
Here at Arranta Bio, we embrace ALIVE – our core values that we live and breathe daily! We are Agile, Leading, Innovating, Value Creating, and Engaging.
We embrace our challenges as opportunities.
We are empowered to think and act.
We never settle; we strive to improve through purposeful creativity.
We build aligned teams who learn, grow, and deliver.
We are committed to building strong relationships.
Are you ready to come ALIVE with a daring and intrepid team? Don’t wait another minute; Apply today!
The Manager of Marketing will lead the effort to refine, deploy, and bring value to the Arranta brand. This role will partner with Sales, Operations, Senior management, Human resources, and external partners to drive increasing and sustained brand awareness and preference. Charged with ongoing brand leadership, creating clear and measurable objectives. Develops, articulates and executes effective strategies, tactics and campaigns that are impactful to promote the Arranta service offering and result in generation of leads for the sales teams.
• Deep and wide knowledge and practices of brand management, media communication, advertising, sales, strategic and tactical marketing. Manage external partners as needed.
• Demonstrated strategic brand planning, management, monitoring, and execution.
• Assess and improve the brand through analysis, competitive positioning, value proposition development, client engagement measurement, and marketing investment ROI measurement. Be the Arranta brand leader.
• Demonstrate effective utilization of all multi-channel marketing options, including the use of the internet, social media, advertising, P.R., lead generation tools, trade shows, and closed-loop tactics to drive increased brand awareness, recognition, and revenue.
• Work in close partnership with sales team to ensure Marketing programs are driven consistently and in a high-quality manner. Proven track record for designing, implementing and tracking impact of creative marketing programs through sales force. Experience in sales function ideal.
• Is responsible for all sponsorship and conference events, setting up a plan in accordance with the decided marketing strategy and coordinating its practical execution – from logistics to materials and attendance.
• Effectively manage projects to deliver high-quality work product in a timely fashion (meets deadlines).
• Ability to work in a highly entrepreneurial environment, making informed but quick decisions, and driving results through hands-on implementation.
• Advise senior management team on market trends and give input on business and corporate development opportunities.
• Coordinate media interest in Arranta Bio and ensures regular contact with target media, editorial boards, press and appropriate response to media requests
• Conducts relevant market research to measure brand reputation, monitors trends and adjusts the brand strategy as appropriate; use this market information to operate with initiative and innovation.
• Partner closely with 3rd party design firm.
Experience and Skills
EDUCATION AND/ OR EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related field is preferred.
• 5 or more years of marketing experience in the life science industry; CDMO experience preferred
• Work Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Requires overtime to work evenings, weekends or holidays, as required to meet project timelines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• The employee is frequently required to stand; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
• The employee is occasionally required to walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
• The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
• In the performance of the duties of this job the employee is required to travel occasionally, drive a motor vehicle.
• Communicate using telephone and e-mail.
- Phone reimbursement policy for qualified individuals
- Free parking
- Highly competitive healthcare with many plan options:
- Medical (HMO/PPO/EPO)
- Flexible Spending Accounts for medical expenses and dependent care expenses
- Up to 10 weeks of 100% paid maternity leave
- 2 weeks of 100% paid paternity, domestic partner, & adoption leave
- Educational assistance program
- 401k (traditional and Roth offered) with 100% match on first 5% deferred.
- A suite of Arranta Bio paid insurance coverage, including life insurance, short-term and long-term disability
- Voluntary legal assistance plan
- Employee Referral program
- Competitive PTO plan, in addition to 10 company paid holidays (includes 2 floating holidays)