Senior Manager, Platform Operations
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
The US Patient Services team is an industry leading organization, providing unparalleled patient support, resulting in improved brand loyalty and patient satisfaction. The Senior Manager, Platform Operations reports to the Director of Care Model Operations and is responsible for the performance management and operational oversight of the PRM platform. This platform will enable customer facing teams to interact and support patients through an omni-channel engagement model and across channels including voice, SMS, social, chat, etc. This individual will work with key stakeholders to ensure alignment of business objectives within PRM, as well as examine existing business processes and challenges. This role provides thought leadership on the evolving technology and acts as a liaison between the Business, BTS, and our key providers, leading efforts to grow and mature the platform and supporting technologies as the business and the overall organization grows and needs evolve.
- Manages and oversees all updates to the PRM Platform and supporting systems including business requirement definition, architecture design, application development and configuration, system / integration / user experience testing, and production deployments.
- Manages and oversees PRM system administration and daily operations, including the management of user request logs for enhancements and issue investigations.
- Develops platform reporting, and takes action as needed to assure KPI’s are achieved. Synthesize data/insights and applies this information to system refinement and new initiatives.
- Creates and maintains the current and long-term roadmaps for the PRM Platform and supporting systems based on external inputs, business priorities, and departmental strategies and plans.
- Owns the design and development of Standard Operating Procedures as well as other operational and process supporting materials for the organization.
- Develops and maintains system documentation, including requirements, technology topologies and integration process flows.
- Based on opportunities identified through key stakeholders and business leads develops recommendations on system optimizations through updates to PRM architecture, CRM campaigns and other multi-channel configurations.
- Manages internal staff, ensuring team resources are achieving or exceeding all operational expectations including Quality standards.
- Develops project management communications, such as status reporting, milestone tracking, issue, and risk logs.
• Vision and Strategy: Provide overarching leadership and tactical direction for the operations of the US Patient Service Patient Relationship Management (PRM) Platform, aligned with customer needs & US Patient Services objectives and tactics. Encompass a “One AbbVie” mindset and perspective in all strategies.
• Leadership: Lead and develop team focused on providing operational oversight and performance management of the PRM ecosystem. Align and lead performance management through AbbVie and coordinate necessary input from Vendor partners related to data and system integration efforts. Set tone and priorities for scale and scope of accountability. Infuse AbbVie Ways of Working and Talent Philosophy in day-to-day leadership and management of the team. Uses coaching effectively and efficiently to create high-performing teams and elevate team’s skills and knowledge.
- Position requires BS degree in a related area.
- 7+ years of experience leading a platform operations team.
- 5+ years of experience supporting SalesForce Marketing Cloud initiatives, including partnerships with packaged software vendors.
- Demonstrated technical knowledge of deduplication logic, CRM flows for email and direct mail campaigns, SMS campaign flows, SalesForce Marketing Cloud functionality, and system capabilities.
- The role requires strong organizational skills, strategic thinking, project management leadership skills, and a strong understanding of SalesForce Marketing Cloud infrastructure.
- Ability to create, develop, and implement project plans in a fast-paced environment· Ability to clearly communicate complex and technical tasks, both written and orally.
- Proven ability to provide technical and strategic direction to support the execution of system support services.
- Experience working in a metrics-driven environment with responsibility for creating and executing plans to achieve desired results.
Key AbbVie Competencies:
- Demonstrated ability to project manage system expansions, enhancements, and optimization initiatives.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time and assure completion by due dates.
- Ability to clearly communicate complex and technical tasks, both written and orally.
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects and deliver results based on tight timelines.
- History of working with others of various backgrounds and diverse business and technical understanding.
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.