Associate Scientist, Antibody Discovery
- Seeking an associated scientist with antibody discovery experience, excellent communications skills, and experience in one or more of the following technical approaches: hybridoma generation, phage display, or Single B cell cloning techniques.
- Other skill areas of interest include multicolor flow cytometry, ELISA, antibody binding or cell binding screening assays..
- Will join an expanding R&D team in a cell therapy startup that offers cutting-edge science, a collaborative work culture, team support, skill-building, and professional growth.
- BS with 6+ or MS 4+ years of lab research experience using antibody discovery approaches such as hybridoma generation, phage display, or Single B cell cloning techniques.
- Experience in some of the following would be a plus: T cell or NK cells; multi color flow cytometry; FACS; ELISA; mammalian cell transient transfection; HT cell-based screening assays; binding screening assays; or use of BD FACSDIVA or FlowJo.
- Communication and collaboration skills.
- Desire to build new skills within a uniquely collaborative work environment.
- Apply via BioSpace link or email CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org using job code AB/Apr