Senior Program Manager, Patient Support Services, Tele-Experience, US Patient Services
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
The US Patient Services team is an industry leading organization, providing unparalleled patient support, resulting in improved brand loyalty and patient satisfaction. The Senior Program Manager, Patient Support Services reports to the Associate Director, and is responsible for identifying, creating, and implementing practical solutions which drive performance through the Patient Support Services programs for Immunology, Specialty, and Oncology. The Senior Program Manager serves as a key leader, responsible for managing and providing operational and patient experience guidance to Patient Support Services functions within the Tele-Experience organization.
- Manages and oversees vendor partners and internal staff, ensuring team resources are achieving or exceeding all operational KPIs including Quality metrics.
- Responsible for developing staffing performance plans, based on feedback and insights provided through quality assurance monitoring and other performance indicators.
- Develops contact center metric reporting/platform system reporting, and takes action as needed to assure KPI’s are achieved. Synthesize data/insights and apply this information to program refinement and new initiatives development.
- Fosters a strong customer advocacy focused environment. Helps to maintain a well-trained, highly skilled staff with emphasis on quality customer service, retention and proactive service that exceeds ever changing, increasingly complex customer demands.
- Based on opportunities identified through call monitoring or new product launches, develops recommendations on new scripts and call campaigns to support business initiatives.
- Performances analysis and evaluates Patient Support Services patient interactions and contact center trends to develop optimization models focused on increasing patient engagement and operational effectiveness.
- Directs analytics team in primary research projects associated with assessing Patient Support Services programs.
- Work with marketing partners to understand brand needs related to Patient Support Services opportunities.
- Create, communicate, and effectively execute subordinate job responsibilities and provide defined job developmental and or career development plans.
- Owns design and development of Standard Operating Procedures as well as other operational and processes supporting materials for the organization.
- Position requires BS degree in a related area.
- 5+ years of experience leading a customer success team operation in either a pharma or healthcare organization.
- 5+ years of experience supporting outsourced vendor customer service operations.
- Demonstrated knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership technique, and coordination of people and resources.
- The role requires strong organizational skills, strategic thinking, project management leadership skills, analytical capabilities, and a strong understanding of patient services business areas and products.
- Ability to create, develop, and implement project plans in a fast-paced environment· Ability to clearly communicate complex and technical tasks, both written and orally.
- Proven ability to negotiate in order to achieve win-win business outcome
- Proven ability to provide strategic direction and to support the execution of high-level customer service-related strategies
- Experience working in a metrics-driven environment with responsibility creating and executing plans to achieve desired results.
Key AbbVie Competencies:
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate a cross-functional team in order to achieve business objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to influence others in organizations who do not have reporting linkages.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time and assure completion by due dates.
- Ability to clearly communicate complex and technical tasks, both written and orally.
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects and deliver results based on tight timelines.
- Demonstrated history of developing programs that are customer-centric including conducting analysis and identifying trends.
- Ability to apply strategic thinking to the overall business, and then develop tactics that best meet the strategic initiatives.
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.