Program Manager, Ambassador Resource Ctr, Tele-Experience- US Patient Services
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
The US Patient Services team is an industry leading organization, providing unparalleled patient support, resulting in improved brand loyalty and patient satisfaction. The Ambassador Resource Center Program Manager reports to the Associate Director, and responsible for the performance management and daily operational oversight of vendor partners executing customer experiences in support of the U.S. Patient Services Ambassador Resource Center, Tele-Experience programs including key performance and quality metrics. The Ambassador Resource Center Program Manager will be responsible for ensuring a high level of patient service and drive team’s production to exceed goals. The Ambassador Resource Center Program Manager is the primary liaison and manages relationships with key vendor partners.
- Manages and oversees vendor partners, providing day to day oversight.
- Understands business challenges, responding with relevant solution and delivering a consistent industry leading customer experience for Patient Support programs.
- Partners with vendor(s) through staff recruitment and selection processes, orientation and training of new team members supporting the Ambassador Resource Center team.
- Liaisons with training resources (internal/external) to ensure customer facing team members are knowledgeable on brand program and services available to patients.
- Supports the analysis of workforce management forecasting and staffing models with vendor partners and develops staffing requirements based on current/future demands.
- Presents team performance results and trends to direct supervisor and other members of management.
- Identifies opportunities to improve patient experience through interactions monitoring, survey analysis, or any other appropriate means.
- Develops and monitors contact center metric reporting, acting as needed to insure performance and quality KPI’s are achieved.
- Supports, as needed, patient escalations using SOP’s and defined business rules.
- Creates and manages the approvals of any supporting materials leveraged by Tele-Experience team members, through AbbVie’s regulatory submission process.
- Ambassador Resource Center manages program design, development, and delivery phases for program updates or new launches across key third-party partners.
- Ambassador Resource Center provides leadership in partnering with the technology organization in identifying and implementing new tools and capabilities to dramatically improve the customer experience.
- Position requires BS degree in a related area.
- 4 to 5 years of Contact Center or Customer Service experience.
- 2+ years of experience supporting outsourced vendor customer service operations including partnerships with international vendor
- Strong interpersonal skills to work across an organization to build strong cross-functional relationships
- The role requires strong organizational skills, strategic thinking, project management leadership skills, and strong understanding of patient services business areas.
- Ability to create, develop, and implement project plans in a fast-paced environment· Ability to clearly communicate complex and technical tasks, both written and orally.
- Must also have deep problem-solving skills.
Key AbbVie Competencies:
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate a cross-functional team in order to achieve business objectives
- Demonstrated ability to influence others in organizations who do not have reporting linkages
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time and assure completion by due dates
- Ability to clearly communicate complex and technical tasks, both written and orally.
- Demonstrated ability to manage vendors
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects and deliver results based on tight timelines
- Demonstrated history of developing programs that are customer-centric
- Ability to apply strategic thinking to the overall business, and then develop tactics that best meet the strategic initiatives
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.