Associate Digital Marketing Director
Franchise Digital Marketing Manager will be an integral part of the Exelixis marketing team. Reporting to Sr Director of Digital Marketing, this position will uniquely span all CABOMETYX brand activities in the digital sphere. The successful candidate will work within the Commercial organization to create meaningful customer interactions using existing and emerging digital channels, communications and technologies. The role has main responsibility of setting, executing, and measuring the digital and media tactics that are aligned to meet business strategies and Brand objectives for CABOMETYX.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Plan and manage non-personal promotional tactics that drive increased awareness of CABOMETYX for FDA-approved indications for patients, caregivers, and physicians
• Drive pull through of marketing campaigns in digital channel including website, paid media, NPP, 3rd party emails, innovative channels and rep digital tools
• Oversee creative development of Brand digital assets on time and on budget (disease ed and promotional content, newsletters, emails, display, SEO/SEM and other as needed)
• Manage approval of digital marketing materials with Regulatory, Legal, and Medical Be the project manager for digital marketing campaigns – ensure objectives and timelines are met, and that we have the resources needed
• Manage complex media campaigns for multiple in line indications for CABOMETYX while preparing for multiple indication launch scenarios
• Oversee the media, digital and other agency partners so that the overarching plan accomplishes the key brand goals across each indication
• Monitor SEO/SEM and optimize sources of traffic
• Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest changes to web pages to boost KPI performance
• Partner with Marketing, Sales, Clinical and Reimbursement to ensure consistent messaging and customer experience across all media and digital assets
• Partner with analytics teams to provide a comprehensive view into all aspects of the digital / media mix
• Provide expertise on digital trends in the marketplace, and assess new opportunities as they come to see overarching fit to our strategic media
• TEAMWORK | Collaborates, creates and atmosphere of openness and trust; persuades and influences without authority
• COMMUNICATION | Expresses ideas fluently and logically; includes a wide array of stakeholders across functions; listens well; is open to input and can be depended on for truthfulness
• DRIVING FOR RESULTS | Is goal-oriented and persistent; is accountable for delivering on objectives, deadlines and expectations
• STRATEGIC AGILITY | Thinks through problems clearly and logically; links responsibilities with the mission of the organization; focuses on activities that add the most value
• There are no supervisory responsibilities for this job.
• Master’s degree in related discipline and 8 years of related experience; or
• BS/BA degree in related discipline and at least 10 years of related experience; or
• Equivalent combination of education and experience
• Experience in product marketing, field sales, or market research/analysis in the pharmaceutical or biotech industries
• Digital marketing experience across patient and healthcare professional audiences, including online media (SEO/SEM/display), lead gen, web, mobile, social, CRM, non-personal and field promotion channels.
• Prior marketing experience working in Oncology product launch is preferred
• Proven work experience as a Digital marketing strategist or Digital marketing manager
• Strong organizational and time management skills; proven abilities to effectively manage and complete multiple priorities and projects
• Exceptional agency management to guide drive projects forward, help identify and remove roadblocks
• Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams and demonstrate strong collaboration skills
• Demonstrable experience with SEO and SEM and CRM software
• Reporting and analytics experience across media and digital channels
• Hands on experience with online marketing tools and practices
• Talent for blending innovation with pragmatic execution
• Ability to draw insight from market research, the sales force, and other sources to optimize messaging, tactical plans, and promotional activities
• Proven track record for consistently meeting or exceeding financial and/or other quantitative targets, as well as qualitative goals
• Strong presentation, verbal and written communication skills
• Understanding of FDA Regulations of pharmaceutical drug promotions and experience with Legal, Medical and Regulatory review processes
• Some business travel is required
• Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. May also work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
• Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
• Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.