Quality Control Technician II - 3rd shift
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
The Quality Control Technician ensures products meet applicable quality standards prior to being released.
This position is responsible for the following:
- Performing component and final product inspection, physical stability program, and maintaining documentation of inspection reports to support component, raw material and finished product release.
- Maintaining and tracking all incoming and outgoing FQA product with traceability through FQA Delivery logbooks and destruction of FQA Sample logbook.
- Destroying all FQA samples through approved methods.
- Maintaining and updating LMS training daily.
Education and Experience:
- High School education or GED equivalent.
- Prefer three (3) to seven (7) years of experience in either Quality Control/Quality Assurance functions within the device, food or cosmetic industry.
- Thorough knowledge of SAP and CORAL
- Experience working in a GMP regulated environment preferred.
- Experience working in an Aseptic Production environment preferred.
Essential Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Able to lift up to 35 pounds (women), 40 pounds (men).
- Must exhibit good written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to read, write and comprehend English and follow instructions in order to perform the responsibilities described above.
- Ability to work under pressure and with general direction to meet deadlines and concentrate on details and following instructions.
- Good problem-solving skills and be detailed oriented.
Significant Work Activities
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.