Sales Incentive Compensation Analyst, PRM
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
The Sales Incentive Compensation Analyst is responsible for supporting sales incentive compensation programs for the Allergan Aesthetics Plastics & Regenerative Medicine team. Strong analytic skills, and ability to communicate effectively, written and oral, is a necessary skill set. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, running and validating analyses, creating compensation programs, and ensuring accuracy in all deliverables to internal and external colleagues. Respond timely and accurately to field sales inquiries and work closely with sales team and all internal departments. Develop communications including Word documents, PowerPoint presentations, and Excel files.
Main Areas of Responsibilities
- Develops and validates excel spreadsheets
- Leads field sales Recognition program including budget administration and communication. Works closely with the Recognition program vendor to ensure the program requirements and timelines are being adhered to and are accurate.
- Maintains quarterly and yearly IC budget.
- Works closely with internal colleagues and external IC vendor to assist in the development of IC plans which includes the structure, budget and communication to field sales.
- Works closely with internal colleagues and external IC vendor to ensure monthly and quarterly IC administration and reporting schedules are followed. Ensure accurate data inputs, and business rules are being followed, and timelines are met.
- Prepares documentation for payroll.
- Analyzes IC data to resolve business inquires and identify trends in IC results. Manages and investigates inquires to a successful resolution.
- Handle all aspects of customer service. Must be able to work positively and communicate effectively with senior level marketing, sales leaders and sales representatives.
- Assists in the administration of sales incentives such as President’s club and sales contests and creates and develops reports for these programs. Ability to analyze programs, confirm eligibility of participants and prepares documentation for payroll when applicable.
- BA/BS degree
- 1-2 years of previous work experience in sales compensation, sales operations or analytics preferred
- Proficient in Excel (e.g. formulas, pivot table, charts)
- Proficient in other Microsoft Office Products, Word, Power Point, and Access
- Project management & presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail with focus on quality control
- Ability to manage multiple tasks by effective prioritization and timely response
- Strong problem solving skills
- Quick to execute Ad hoc projects and adapt to change
- Self-starter and willingness to learn
- Strong communication skills, written and oral, and the ability to positively contribute individually and in team settings
- Positive, will-do attitude
- Some travel may be necessary
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.