Marketing Manager I/II Oncology and Specialty Patient Services - Awareness & Engagement
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
This Marketing Manager I/II position supports the development and execution of the marketing plan for Specialty and Oncology US Patient Services. Strong leadership and ability to work across a complicated matrix is required, working with cross functional partners within the Patient Services organization including Patient Outreach, TeleExperience, Commercial Strategy, Specialty and Oncology product teams, Regulatory, Medical, Legal, Finance and Marketing Analytics.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Plan and deliver the CRM marketing strategy and execution for the US Patient Services Patient Engagement plan to enhance the Immunology and Specialty products patient experience. Drive patient engagement and resource utilization throughout the Patient journey.
- Lead development of digital channels (email, SMS, mobile app and web sites), Social Media, SEM/SEO and direct patient communications with strong oversight of agency relationships including creative, data, digital and social account teams (brand, project management, creative strategy, copy). Deliver marketing briefs, understand timelines to accomplish tasks and anticipate any potential barriers that would impact project timelines.
- Partner with Business Insights team to evaluate the effectiveness of campaign strategies through campaign measurement plans, key performance indicator development and formulate recommendations for optimization.
- Maintain a strong understanding of the patient and development of the patient journey, deriving insights from the data that will help to inform strategy and tactical implications.
- Key contributor to the CRM platform structure and architecture ensuring it works seamlessly across the organization and captures all required information at key points in the customer life cycle.
- Develop testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM to ensure the most effective approach for each individual brand.
- Advanced Degree or previous marketing experience required.
- 5-8 years of Brand Marketing experience preferred.
- Previous experience in Specialty and or Oncology brand marketing preferred
- Understand the fundamentals of brand positioning, campaign management, and marketing budget management.
- Extensive experience of direct and digital marketing ideally in a similar industry.
- Strong background in customer engagement and retention strategies.
- Strong planning and organization skills, attention to detail, execution and follow through.
- Excellent communication (oral, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills.
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.