Senior Program Director
Cybin has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Program Director to join the growing team!
A leading biotechnology company, Cybin is focused on and dedicated to progressing psychedelic therapeutics by utilizing proprietary drug discovery platforms, innovative drug delivery systems, novel formulation approaches and treatment regimens for psychiatric disorders. To learn more about Cybin, visit https://www.cybin.com.ABOUT THE POSITION
The Senior Program Director is responsible for measuring and driving the performance of an assigned program this includes key performance metrics, production, quality, communication including formal presentation, and attaining the necessary technical support to ensure the success of the program. This role requires interaction with a range of internal and external stakeholders, most often managing several moving project parts simultaneously.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leads the development and management of the Psilocin Program for Substance Use Disorders across the CMC, Supply, Preclinical & Clinical Areas.
- Creates the overall Project Plan and drives the results necessary to advance the molecule to the next phase of development (Preclinical - FIH - Marketing Registration), including risk identification and mitigation strategies.
- Works across the senior leadership team to secure the resources and connectivity needed for success; quality, timelines, budget.
- Partners effectively with strategic vendors and internal resources to develop the TPP, regulatory strategy, clinical trial design, operations, and other associated deliverables.
- Provides the overall demonstrable leadership, engagement, communication, planning and execution necessary to drive the Psilocin Program forward.
- Conducting post-project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Advanced scientific post graduate degree
- 15+ years in pharmaceutical R&D or related fields
- Demonstrable leadership skills
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills
- Extensive vendor selection, qualification and operating experience
- First-hand knowledge and experience in working with regulatory agencies
Cybin Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to ethnicity, color, national origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family or parental status, veteran status, neurodiversity status, disability status or any other basis protected by applicable law. We are proud to provide employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require an accommodation, please contact us at HR@Cybin.com and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates. We thank all those who apply. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.