Customer Service Rep II
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Envision working with energetic colleagues and inspirational leaders. Now, place yourself in that mix; leading discussions, asking the right questions and driving results. All while wearing jeans to work!
Customer Experience Representative II – General Medicine / Eyecare
WHAT YOUR NEW MANAGER WANTS YOU TO KNOW:
“We’re looking for a dependable individual who enjoys working in a team-oriented environment. Our ideal candidate has a positive attitude and is passionate about providing world class customer service to Allergan Aesthetics practices and sales representatives. This role will require you to think outside the box and connect with different individuals within customer operations to come up with creative solutions to customer issues. If you would like to be a part of this dynamic and excellence focused team, I would be very interested in receiving your resume. Let’s discuss what you can bring to the team and the opportunities Allergan Aesthetics can provide for your career.”
*YOU ARE more than just a title, YOU ARE…
· A Relationship Builder – You manage direct to physician orders placed via phone, fax, email, and sales reps (providing field sales support). You facilitate new account setup and account changes, make welcome calls to new customers, validate pricing eligibility and facilitate pricing setup.
· A Troubleshooter– You provide provisioning and navigation support for Allergan Direct online ordering for customers, process returns and replacements, and provide general customer support.
· A Team Player – The team serves as a one stop shop handling inbound and outbound calls. Agents are regionally aligned and manage a regional inbox with incoming emails/faxes with inquiries, orders, and range of requests from customers and the field. CXRs foster the growth of a strong customer base through creating positive interactions and building strong relationships to support customers and Field Sales.
· Be a customer SME. You will receive and answer customer and field inquiries, investigate and follow up on orders, triage calls, and resolve issues / answer questions with the highest degree of quality and accuracy.
· Build bridges. Partner with Allergan Aesthetics Sales Reps and clients, cross train to assist other management teams within Customer Operations, and coach / mentor as needed.
· Be excellence focused. Proactively identify areas of opportunity, utilize reporting to monitor and track work, and maintain confidential information.
· 2-4 years of Customer Service Experience
· Experience working with MS Office Suite
· Attention to detail and the ability to multitask and meet deadlines
· Ability to handle and lead multiple projects independently
· High School Diploma (Bachelor’s Degree preferred)
For this role, we’re looking for a team member who is:
· Excellence Focused
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.