Document Assistant - Temporary
ADMA Biologics is a biopharmaceutical company relentlessly committed to creating superior products for immunodeficient patients at risk for infection. It is our devotion to this underserved population that fuels us and our hands-on approach to production and development that sets us apart. If you are looking for a dynamic, innovative, growing company in the biopharmaceutical industry that is committed to excellence and integrity, then consider ADMA Biologics. We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a Document Assistant - Temporary Position!
The Document Assistant will Create, format, revise and proof read controlled documents such as Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Forms, Validations, etc. from departments including but not limited to Quality Assurance, Manufacturing, Facilities, and Quality Control. Perform general office duties such as photocopying, word processing, filing, scanning, physical inventory, ordering supplies.
- Assist with inventorying, shipping and retrieval of archival off-site documentation.
- Perform general office duties such as photocopying, word processing, filing, ordering supplies. Interface effectively with area leads, supervisors and/or managers to ensure effective communication regarding inventory progress, discrepancy reporting and follow-up.
- Demonstrate general knowledge of good documentation practices pulling from college, university or trade-school classroom/laboratory experiences. Demonstrate the capability to absorb ADMA-provided training efficiently and quickly.
- Enforce limited access restriction of secured controlled documents.
- Ensure that work is performed in accordance to ADMA provided inventory execution protocol, applicable ADMA Standard Operating Procedures.
Currently enrolled in a college, university or will accept someone who has some college.
1-2 years experience with document management systems and software.
ADMA Biologics uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
ADMA Biologics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.