PC/LAN Support Technician II
Founded in 2000, Tris Pharma, Inc. (www.trispharma.com) is the 3rd largest specialty pharmaceutical company in the United States. With our intense focus on the application of physical chemistry in biological systems, coupled with the requirements of manufacturing and market demands, we have grown our employee base over 250% in the past three years. Specifically, we are engaged in research, development, and manufacturing of both OTC and Rx branded products and specialty generic products. Our mission is to understand the science driving the delivery of drugs into the human body; develop and bring to market products that add value to our customers and patients and provide a benefit to our company, employees and society at large. To support our expectations of continued growth Tris is expanding our IT team at our Monmouth Junction, NJ facility and has an opening for an experienced PC/LAN Support Technician II.
The PC/LAN Support Technician II provides systems support to internal users and a remote sales force. She/he investigates, and resolves assigned IT problems, thoroughly documents all issues, and escalates to appropriate level for resolution as needed. Supports all Tris business systems and laboratory systems.
• Provides technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware
• Responds to queries either in person or over the phone and respond to email messages or Help Desk Tickets for customers seeking help; Asks questions to determine the nature of a problem; Walks customers through problem-solving processes, as needed
• Familiar with and understands remote control and diagnostics tools, Ticketing systems (Track-It), computer imaging, deployment tools (PDQ Deploy).
• Runs diagnostic programs to resolve problems
• Installs, modifies, and repairs computer hardware and software
• Resolves technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN) and Wi-Fi networks
• Installs computer peripherals for users
• Setup and support telephony and mobile devices (Air Watch\Intune\Apple\Verizon\Vonage)
• Onboarding new users including setup of equipment and offboarding users as needed
• Writes training documentation
• Maintains an inventory of computer systems (PDQ Inventory & Spreadsheets), phones, and supplies
· Associates degree or college or technical certification equivalent AND minimum 5 years business experience in helpdesk, IT support or a similar role REQUIRRED
• Ability to lead assigned projects inception thru completion REQUIRRED
• Hands-on, working knowledge of, experience with Microsoft Operating Systems, Microsoft 365, AD, DNS, DHCP, and GPOs REQUIRRED
• Hands-on, working knowledge of, and experience with, desktop hardware and peripheral units/components and their connectivity in a wired and/or wireless environment, PC and computer terminology, PC operating systems/applications REQUIRRED
• Bachelor’s degree in IT or Computer Science PREFERRED
• Experience working in a pharmaceutical or biotechnology environment or another regulated environment PREFERRED
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. REQUIRED
Tris Pharma, Inc. offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package. To build and enhance our diverse workforce, we encourage applications from individuals with disabilities, minorities, veterans, women, LGBTQ, etc. Tris Pharma, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.