Digital Content Specialist, BTS Communications
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
The Video Specialist is responsible for creating, producing and maintaining high-quality multi-media projects, and will participate in the planning and elevation of communication materials and programs. This position involves close collaboration with your communication colleagues, SMEs and associates throughout the organization to ensure that video solutions are accurate, comprehensive and applicable to the needs of the business.
- Utilize information from BTS Communications Team to create and edit videos for communication purposes across the BTS organization
- Work in collaboration with BTS colleagues in assuring what channels work best in creating media deliverables
- Maintain current knowledge of video trends and new technologies and advise best use of when creating content
- Assure compliance with corporate and department policies and procedures on content
- B.S./BA in Design, Digital Arts, Multi-Media, Communications, Video, Technology or equivalent experience.
- Experience with producing high-quality video replay by shooting, directing, editing, and adding graphic effects as needed.
- Strong organizational and project management skills and the ability to work in a team environment. Creatively adaptable to changing business opportunities.
- Must possess and demonstrate abilities to prioritize tasks and work under minimal supervision.
- Ability to effectively interact and develop constructive and cooperative relationships with business partners.
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.