Quality Analyst - Eye Care
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Candidates will be responsible for assessing the quality of the performance of our customer facing representatives who engage with clients over the telephone, email, chat, SMS text or other channels. The Quality Analyst will monitor inbound calls to assess employee demeanor, technical accuracy, service level performance, documentation compliance, and conformity to company policies and procedures. This individual will be responsible to develop, create and implement call center analytics and procedures manuals as needed. Analysts conduct their work activities in compliance with all Allergan internal requirements and with applicable regulatory requirements. Allergan internal requirements include compliance with ethics, environmental health and safety, financial, human resources and general business policies. All calls are subject to monitoring, recording for quality assurance, coaching, training and development purposes.
Main Areas of Responsibilities:
- Measures employee performance via recorded monitoring and case audits.
- Measures process performance (gaps) via recorded monitoring and case audits.
- Evaluates agent calls, records, and documentation for compliance accuracy.
- Analyzes trend report data from audits.
- Works with management to provide employee coaching, training and development to enhance or correct the behaviors that lead to excellent customer service.
- Assists with development of the call center training and QA process.
- Works on a variety of assigned special projects.
- Models and shares best practices with team members with ability to receive feedback and act when appropriate.
- Demonstrates a passion for delivering exceptional service every day and inspires by example.
- Models and delivers a distinctive and delightful customer experience.
- Maintains confidential information including, but not limited to, proprietary corporate information, specifications of products, product information, customer information and personal performance.
Resolves issues and answers questions with highest degree of quality and accuracy in accordance with company vision and values. Ethically and responsibly complies with all company standards, guidelines, standard operating procedures and all applicable laws.
- Internal candidates must be in current position for a minimum of 6 months and meet eligibility requirements for changing positions.
- Should be considered a consistent top performer in current role.
- Associates degree required; bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 3-5 years customer service experience, preferably in a contact center environment.
- Minimum 6 months in current position if internal candidate
- Medical device/pharmaceutical reporting, or other experience working in a regulatory environment.
- Must be able to use PC and have knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must be organized, self-motivated, detail oriented and display the ability to prioritize effectively.
- Must work with a high sense of urgency in a fast-paced team environment.
- SAP, Salesforce or ERP experience preferred.
- Experience in a Quality Assurance environment in a call center or the service industry preferred.
- Strong telephone communication and customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal. Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, with employees and other internal/external contacts.
- Good problem solving & decision-making skills.
- Experience in Procedure Development and Process Improvement
- Previous leadership roles or demonstrated ability to lead a ‘plus’.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies and changing processes.
- Perform accurate and complete work, within deadlines, with or without direct supervision.
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.